2

☆ 2. Chapter 2

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 2

: As soon as I fell asleep, I got a pillow and got into the car very politely, putting all my things in the car.

Zhao Rui smiled and joked: "Shanzi, you are fleeing, and you are quite prepared."

After hearing Zhao Rui's words, Wang Shan's heart suddenly skipped a beat, and he felt like he was seeing the blue sky through the clouds, recalling the past few days. The fear feels like suddenly finding an exit.

Zhao Rui didn't see Wang Shan's answer. He looked at Wang Shan's face in the reflector and felt that he was quite serious. He was a little puzzled and asked: "Shanzi, what's the matter?"

Wang Shan came back to his senses and smiled dryly, a little He replied nonchalantly, "Aren't you trying to escape?"

After that, the two of them were silent all the way.

Wang Shan returned home, put away his things, thought about it, and felt very bad. After thinking about it for a long time, he took out his passbook from his bag and went to the village savings bank to withdraw all his savings.

After returning home and tidying up the house, I took a piece of paper and a pen in the hall and carefully laid out my plan.

Wang Shan wanted to write but didn't know what to do. He crumpled the paper irritably, sat on the chair, and sighed helplessly. Suddenly he felt that he had nothing to do. After staying for a while, he looked at his watch and found that it was already past two o'clock in the afternoon. After feeling his empty stomach, Wang Shan decided to eat first.

Wang Shan has been away from home for more than ten years. Apart from the four stoves, there is only one stove left in the house and not even a rice cooker. This makes Wang Shan accustomed to using various household appliances to cook in the city. Wang Shan felt quite uncomfortable. Wang Shan sighed helplessly, found some dry firewood in the yard where he used to store firewood and coal, carried it back to the hall, and then lit a fire to boil water.

Wang Shan first washed the pots, pans, chopsticks, spoons and shovels with hot water and put them away. Then he steamed a small pot of rice. After covering the pot, Wang Shan thought about it again and decided to beat three eggs and put them in. Make an egg custard on the pot and eat it.

While rice was cooking on the stove, Wang Shan went to the east chamber to make the bed. Put the sheets you brought back from the city back on the bed. Wang Shan looked up at the curtains next to the bed. They were dusty and dusty. Wang Shan had no choice but to take down all the curtains and put them on the ground. Wang Shan found his old mattress and quilt from the cabinet. When he touched it, he found it was as hard as a stone. Wang Shan didn't want to take them anymore, so he piled them together with the removed curtains into the cabinet in the west wing and pressed them to the bottom of the box.

Wang Shan and his grandfather had lived together since childhood. The east wing was used as a bedroom and the living room was used as a dining room for cooking and cooking. People in the village were not particular about it, and guests and other guests would sit in the east wing. There were some debris placed in the west wing, which was a mess. Wang Shan took a look and realized that the amount of work to clean up was really huge, so he had better take it slow.

Wang Shan picked up the rag and carefully cleaned the house from the inside out, and then took the broom and swept it carefully. When cleaning up, you have to pay attention to the firewood in the stove from time to time. Although there is not much to clean up, Wang Shan, who has been sitting in an office for a long time, is really overwhelmed by doing this. But looking back at the clean house, Wang Shan felt very accomplished.