35

☆ 35. Chapter 35font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 35

reached out.

Yan Zhi looked at Ding Feng with no expression on his face, then looked at the hand he stretched out in front of him, frowned, and made no movement. He just said a simple "hmm" and buried his eyes in the album again. . Although some of the pictures in this picture album are very explicit, even including naked women and men, Yan Zhi has to admit that the skills of these paintings are very wonderful, the characters are lifelike and lifelike, and even the subtle movements and expressions are captured perfectly. He thought that there were indeed some mysterious races who liked to worship the human body and certain organs as gods, and even held special sacrificial activities. He no longer wondered why there were so many disheveled people in this album. In essence, He said that Yan Zhi is a very open-minded person.

When Ding Feng saw that Yan Zhi did not shake hands with him, a look of embarrassment and disgust flashed in his eyes, which passed quickly. Then he naturally took his hand back and said to Yan Zhi very familiarly: "This painting uses The image of the beautiful female gardener expresses the secular love spirit of the Virgin Mary. Look at Raphael's delicate writing and perfect skills. The female gardener's kindness and kindness, the innocence and loveliness of the child, and his attachment to motherhood are completely vivid. The paper is filled with a kind of family affection that feels warm and sunny." Yan Zhi nodded. Although he didn't know who the Virgin Mary was, this painting did have the warm feeling of a loving mother and a loving child. Although these two It's strange for a child to have no clothes on, and a woman with yellow hair and weird clothes doesn't look pretty at all.

Seeing that Yan Zhi agreed with his remarks, Ding Feng became even more enthusiastic and said, "Young man, you must have studied art before. Look at your hair, you look like you studied art." The woman sitting on the side listening to the conversation He also smiled and said, "Yes, men who study art generally have long hair. Look, young man, your hair is prettier than mine!" Ding Feng agreed with the woman: "Miaomiao, you are right, look at this The young man's hair is smooth and black, and most women are really not attractive!" The man sitting on the side with a gloomy expression looked out the window without saying a word, and curled his lips in disdain when he heard the conversation here.

Yan Zhi closed the book and asked the woman coldly: "Is your name Miaomiao?" He had just noticed that Ah Shan had listened to the woman's request before letting the three people get in the car. Now he saw the woman smiling brightly. , I feel a little uncomfortable for some reason. The woman, Yan Zhi, didn't notice the coldness in his tone, and looked as normal as she said, "Well, my name is Fu Miao, and my friends all call me Miaomiao. What about you, young man?" Yan Zhi observed Fu Miao carefully. He had beautiful features and a slim figure. , and even after running around for many days in the apocalypse, Fu Miao didn't feel how embarrassed he was, he was still pretty. Thinking of this, Yan Zhi felt even more unhappy. He simply named him casually and said, "Liu Sen, the person driving is my brother, Liu Sheng." Then he picked up the PSP on hand and started playing the game again, completely He no longer wanted to deal with the three people in front of him.

When Ding Feng saw Yan Zhi playing PSP, he was surprised and said: "Brother Liu Sen, you actually still have such sufficient power!" Yan Zhi was enveloped in low pressure and did not speak. The sound of the game accompaniment was in the silent atmosphere. Somewhat weird. Ding Feng saw that Yan Zhi didn't even raise his head, and his eyes revealed a fierce light unconsciously. At this moment, Yan Zhi suddenly raised his head, staring straight at Ding Feng with an expressionless face. Ding Feng was caught off guard and quickly withdrew his unkind gaze. , smiled at Yan Zhi, and when Ding Feng felt that his face was almost stiff, Yan Zhi lowered his head and started playing the game again. Ding Feng was so frightened that he broke into a cold sweat and felt a little weak. He didn't know if this boy named Liu Sen saw his first look? This time Ding Feng didn't show the slightest malice and didn't dare to look at Yan Zhi. This man's senses were so sharp that it made people feel scared.