27

☆ 27. Chapter 27font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 27

They took his car back to town. Wang Shan would naturally not agree at this time.

Although the child was small, he was very clever. When he came over just now, he saw Yan Zhi lying asleep in the back, so he took advantage of Wang Shan being pleading and entangled by the two women and reached out to open the trunk door, and then He restrained Yan Zhi with his hidden knife, and then threatened Wang Shan to drive them away from here. Although the kid had a good plan, when he reached for the car door, Wang Shan fired a shot in the direction of the kid's hand without hesitation.

The sudden gunfire and the undisguised intimidation in Wang Shan's eyes made the three people retreat involuntarily. Wang Shan pointed a pistol at the three people and said sarcastically: "I told you before, you'd better not have any other thoughts, otherwise don't blame me for being rude!" At this time, Yan Zhi was also awakened by the sound of gunfire. , he rubbed his eyes and asked drowsily: "Ah Shan, what's wrong?" There was no smile in Wang Shan's eyes but he still curled his mouth and said sarcastically: "It's just a few bugs." He really Angry, provocations and threats again and again are all challenging his bottom line.

The three people opposite were very frightened by Wang Shan's tone and eyes, and they looked ahead nervously. Wang Shan put down the pistol, put it away again, and then told Yan Zhi behind the car: "It's almost dark, let's go." He really didn't want to stay here at all now, and the women and children who were originally worthy of sympathy turned out to be like this vicious. After saying that, he didn't care about the two women next to him who looked happy and the child who was covering his injured and bleeding hands. He started the car and stepped on the accelerator and left the paper mill.

The sky gradually darkened in the evening, and the temperature was not so hot that it was barely possible to walk outside. Although the weather was bad, we must not admit that the orange-red sunset outside was very beautiful. Wang Shan glanced in the direction of the paper mill from the reflector. The colorful sunset was sprinkled on the building, shining with beautiful colors, like a castle mentioned in a fairy tale, as calm and peaceful as those disgusting and dirty sins. Never happened the same. Wang Shan frowned when he thought of this, and drove the messy emotions out of his mind.

Yan Zhi, who had already sat in the passenger seat, glanced at Wang Shan's silent but determined profile, then turned his head and leaned on the back of the seat, watching the scenery passing by quickly without saying a word.

After a moment of silence, Yan Zhi suddenly said aggrievedly to Wang Shan: "Ah Shan, when shall we have dinner? I'm hungry." Wang Shan turned his head and looked at Yan Zhi's expression. His originally delicate face was filled with aggrieved words. His tone made the flesh of his cheeks pucker slightly, and his beautiful peach blossom eyes revealed a color of trust. Wang Shan's mood improved instantly. He said with a smile: "Don't worry, let's go to the reservoir to catch fish and eat later." How about grilled fish?"

When Yan Zhi heard that there was fish to eat, the expression on his face immediately became excited. He touched his belly and said soothingly: "I will eat grilled fish later, and I will never treat you badly."

Wang Shan was amused by his words and deeds. Although he was his elder, he was always innocent, cute and curious like a child. This contradictory and special feeling made Wang Shan feel that Yan Zhi was more close to him, and he wished he could protect him with all his body and mind. Even if my cultivation level is not as good as his. Wang Shan thought, it would be nice if he could continue like this for the rest of his life. He, Yan Zhi and Xiao Bai would live together like a family... huh? Thinking of this, Wang Shan suddenly remembered that he seemed to have forgotten Xiaobai in Youran Juli. I wonder if Xiaobai is awake now?