End

☆ 65. Chapter 65font record

Previous chapter table of contents

Chapter 65

She took out the paper and carefully read the dozens of words on one side, frowning and wondering what it meant.

Yan Zhi became much calmer at this time. He held Wang Shan's hand and said, "Don't think blindly. Master, this world he is talking about is the world of cultivation. The whole world will not perish. Now that the spiritual energy in the world is escaping, this is not good for cultivation." The world is no different than a disaster."

Wang Shan was somewhat confused and asked: "Then why are there so many natural disasters?"

Yan Zhi sat on a chair and said: "Everything in the world is interconnected. , if there is a problem with one link, the others will inevitably be affected. If the world of cultivation is destroyed, how can there be no changes in the human world?"

Wang Shan nodded, sat next to Yan Zhi, and said, "It's like the principle of destruction is rebirth. The old Only when the rules are broken can new rules be established?"

Yan Zhi nodded and said, "That's pretty much what it means."

"Pa!"

Wang Shan and Yan Zhi looked over, Ruirui blinked innocently and pointed. He looked at Xiaobai and said softly, "Xiaobai did it." It turned out that Xiaobai had just jumped into the wooden box and took out a book, but he didn't hold it firmly and fell to the ground.

Yan Zhi stepped forward and picked up the book that fell under the desk. There was no name on the cover. He flipped through it and immediately took the book into his arms with a blushing face.

Wang Shan looked at his movements and asked curiously: "What is it, Yan Zhi?"

When Yan Zhi saw Wang Shan looking over, his face turned redder, and he said in embarrassment: "No...it's nothing."

Wang Shan looked at Yan Zhi Zhi's expression told him that what he said meant nothing, but he didn't want to expose it, thinking that he would always know. He asked: "Are we leaving here?" He had not forgotten the words of his master who had expressed his ambition just now and asked him to return home quickly after receiving the letter.

When Yan Zhi heard this, he asked, "What do you think?"

Wang Shan smiled and said, "I will go with you wherever you go." You can also go to other planets. The important thing is to be able to communicate with Yan Zhi. Being together is enough.

Yan Zhi listened to Wang Shan's love words, and his heart suddenly felt numb and comfortable. Thinking of the content of the book in his arms, his face felt like it was about to burn. He said, "Yeah, okay." As

for Ruirui and Xiaobai's relationship The opinions are basically ignored. These two little guys will never be willing to leave Yan Zhi and Wang Shan.

Wang Shan and his group started a new life on a new planet, practicing cooking to support their family and farm. Wang Shan's cultivation became smoother and smoother, Yan Zhi slowly recovered his cultivation, Ruirui grew into a handsome young man like Zhilan Yushu, and even Xiaobai cultivated into the human form of a demon.

On this day, Yan Zhi woke up from his sleep, rubbed his sore waist, and couldn't help complaining that Wang Shan had seen the book he had hidden that day. From then on, Wang Shan would pester him to change positions and then change positions from time to time. , and the euphemistic reason is that it is to restore one's cultivation as soon as possible.

The name of the book that Master Yan Zhi left him that day and was hidden by Yan Zhi was called "Double Cultivation of Long Yang".

Previous chapter table of contents

Related recommendations: [Danmei] Ultimate Disguise , [Danmei] Typhoon Rain , [Danmei] After the Rivals Amnesia , [Danmei] Ning Meng and Xiyou , [Danmei] Blue and White School Uniforms , [Danmei] They all persuaded me to ditch the scumbag , [Danmei] [HP] The dawn reappears , [Danmei] The mint-flavored Alpha was marked by an old enemy , [Danmei] After the live broadcast of women's clothing, she was in debt of 7 million , [Danmei] Looking back on the handsome man

  Completed book on Shubao.com - © 2023 -Privacy-[Traditional Chinese]↑Back to top

🎉 You've finished reading ✓The uncle who practices cultivation in the last days is completely victorious 🎉