12

☆ 12. Chapter 12font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 12

While still kissing Lu Xin, he looked at Wang Shan with some anxiety. After all, homosexuality has always been considered a perversion. Xia Ming was a little afraid that Wang Shan would look at him with disgust and contempt in his eyes.

Young officer Lu Xin's eyes never left Xia Ming, so he naturally noticed Xia Ming's expression. Lu Xin then looked at Wang Shan. He hugged Xia Ming with one arm and said as if announcing ownership: "Hello, my name is Lu Xin, and Xia Ming is my lover."

Wang Shan looked as calm as usual, He opened his mouth and replied: "I am Wang Shan."

9. Yan Zhi...

After that, Lu Xin explained the reason for his visit to Wang Shan. The new type of influenza known as "sleeping sickness" among the people, which was raging around the world and made everyone feel at risk, has disappeared. This disease lasted less than a year. It came and went suddenly. No one knew whether this disease would happen again? Doctors and scientists have not found a cure at all. Although some people have suggested that it can be controlled, in fact, they have not even found the cause. It is like an elusive ghost, no one can know where it started or where it is going. Although this disease is gone, the world has also changed because of it. The lethality of this disease is huge, and about one-half of the world's population has died from it. If what these dead people experienced was a natural disaster, then what the survivors experienced was a man-made disaster. Riots, wars, crimes, cults... these all make people who continue to live in this world panic all day long. People are unable to settle down, let alone continue their previous jobs, and the economy and technology are stagnant. At the same time, these man-made disasters have also caused huge damage to the environment. The buildings that people destroy at will may be historical monuments and cultural heritage, the land that people ravage may no longer be able to grow plants, and the air that people breathe may always be full of pungent odors and deadly toxins.

Wang Shan listened silently to what Lu Xin said. Some things are difficult to restore after they are destroyed. Human beings are just tiny creatures that rely on the earth to survive. Perhaps from a certain perspective, human beings are the murderers who destroy everything.

Lu Xin said that the army they were in was originally the country's army. Later, the leader directly organized them into his own private army for his own use. Some people in the army were unconvinced but were punished. Lu Xin thought that as long as he could find Xia Ming didn't care where he was, the world was already in such chaos anyway. The military region where Lu Xin is located has occupied most of the areas in Northeast China and North China, and is considered to be a relatively powerful party in the separatist regime. Among them, Wangzhuang, where Wang Shan is located, is among them. The headquarters of the military region is temporarily located in SJZ, the capital of the former HB province. Now the military region is counting the number of surviving people in its jurisdiction and re-registering them into household registrations for management. Lu Xin was originally just a small platoon leader in the army. He was assigned to Wangzhuang to be in charge of the village. His main job was to supervise the regular handover of villagers' grain, and he had the direct power to punish illegal and criminal acts.

Lu Xin explained a lot to Wang Shan because of Wang Shan's care for Xia Ming in recent months, and even reminded him of some things. It was obvious that Lu Xin was more hostile to Wang Shan than favorable to him. After so many years of life Especially in today's chaotic world, Lu Xin feels that no one will take care of a stranger without asking for anything in return. If Xia Ming can be taken care of by Wang Shan, Lu Xin will naturally not forget this kindness, but if this is the case It is impossible to believe Wang Shan without any doubt. The only person in this world who could move Lu Xin was Xia Ming. For Xia Ming, he was willing to be a villain.