53

☆ 53. Chapter 53font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 53

After closing the curtains, he lay down next to Yan Zhi, closed his eyes and rested.

The RV gradually became quiet, and the noisy people outside gradually became less and less. Then it gradually became quiet. It seemed that everyone was asleep. Suddenly, Wang Shan heard someone moving behind the RV. After a moment, the sound disappeared, and he opened his eyes, frowned, looked at Yan Zhi, who was sleeping beside him, and sat up gently, trying not to wake Yan Zhi. Seeing that half of Yan Zhi's pillow had fallen off, he gently raised Yan Zhi's head, put the pillow in place, and let Yan Zhi lie down again. Yan Zhi's nose twitched slightly, but he didn't wake up and was still sleeping soundly.

When Wang Shan saw it, he couldn't help but smile, lowered his head, slowly approached, and gently touched Yan Zhi's lips without any sexual meaning, as if he was worshiping a treasure he liked, a gentle touch. . Wang Shan curled his lips and smiled, then stood up and left with satisfaction.

He was really curious about what Monk Yanzhen was doing secretly by himself without sleeping?

Wang Shan put a barrier on the RV to ensure that Yan Zhi would be safe when he was away, and then he left with peace of mind. He did not use his spiritual consciousness to check. After all, Yanzhen was also a man of cultivation. He listened carefully to the various subtle noises in the air. There! Wang Shan found Yanzhen, but he frowned deeply. Why did he go to Director Li's tent?

48 Punishment

Wang Shan quickly cast an invisibility spell on himself, and followed Yanzhen's figure without relaxing at a distance. Monk Yanzhen may have started practicing recently and has a high talent. Judging from his steps and movements, it seems that his cultivation level has become much higher.

Yanzhen carefully hid his figure, placed himself on the outside of the tent outside Director Li, and listened carefully. When Wang Shan saw him, he stayed far away and did not come forward. He didn't know what Yan Zhen was going to do next. Yanzhen seemed to have heard something. His expression was a little confused at first, then suddenly his face turned red, and then his face suddenly turned very ugly.

Wang Shan watched the monk's face change like a palette. Combined with the men's rapid and heavy breathing and the sounds of pain and joy that he could vaguely hear at this distance, it was not difficult to imagine what was inside the tent. What are you doing. Thinking of what Director Li wanted to do to Yan Zhi when he was working at the construction site tonight, his face turned ugly, and his eyes were as cold as knives as he listened to the movements in the tent.

After a while, the strange noise inside the tent ended. Yanzhen naturally heard it. He was afraid that someone would come out soon, so he quickly hid in the dark and cast an invisibility spell on himself. Even though Wang Shan was far away, he could still hear the people inside talking.

"Why aren't you leaving? Why didn't my brother's whip serve you well? Bitch, haha!" The person who said this with a disgusting smile was undoubtedly Director Li.

"I...I haven't scooped out the grain yet..." The cowardly man's voice sounded tired and hoarse.

"Bang!" It should have been the sound of grains falling to the ground. The sound was not very heavy, and the bag of grains probably didn't have much.

Next came the sound of someone putting on clothes.

Then, a young man came out after opening the door curtain. His face was very red, his lips were bitten and bloodshot, his hair and clothes were a little wet, and it was obvious that he was sweating a lot. Wang Shan recognized that the man was the man who helped Director Li walk in the construction site but was very afraid of Director Li. The man held a bag in his arms, hugging it tightly. Even though he was walking a little unsteadily, he still ran quickly back to his tent, his head lowered, not looking at the situation around him at all.