55

☆ 55. Chapter 55font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 55

After a while, I heard him say: "Well, as long as you're not angry."

"Ah?" Yan Zhi's frown deepened, what on earth is Ah Shan going to do?

Wang Shan was still looking at Yan Zhi, and just when he was about to say something, he heard a "meow" and Xiaobai threw himself into Yan Zhi's arms. Wang Shan had to let go of Yan Zhi's hand, looked at the little white in Yan Zhi's arms, and touched its head. This little white, he really didn't know whether to be surprised or to blame it. He looked at it Taking a look at Yan Zhi who was teasing Xiao Bai, forget it, let's talk about this later.

"Xiao Bai, when did you get out of seclusion?" Xiao Bai couldn't answer, but he still licked his tail irritably. Only then did Wang Shan notice that Xiao Bai's tail had turned into one again. He frowned and asked. Zhi: "Yan Zhi, Xiaobai's tail has turned into one, is that okay?" Yan Zhi glanced at it indifferently and said, "Of course not, you forgot that I taught him a spell that can hide his tail. Ah, right, Xiaobai?" Xiaobai moved lazily in Yan Zhi's arms, expressing his agreement with Yan Zhi's words.

Yan Zhi handed Xiaobai in his arms to Wang Shan and said: "From the weight, we know that Xiaobai's skills have not deteriorated, and he is much heavier than before." Wang Shan smiled and shook his head. Xiaobai was indeed a lot heavier. He has also grown a lot, and his eyes are a bit slender compared to the round ones before, and he looks a bit like a fox, but he still looks very cute.

"Ruirui hasn't come out of seclusion yet, Yan Zhi, will something happen to Ruirui?" Wang Shan looked around, but couldn't find Ruirui's shadow, and asked Yanzhi worriedly.

Yan Zhi walked toward the orchard and said as he walked: "It will be okay. Don't worry. Children are always uncertain in retreat. This has happened in the teacher's school before." If it lasted so long, it might be because Ruirui's physique is not particularly suitable for cultivation.

Wang Shan let Xiao Bai run around on the ground, picked two apples from the tree, handed one to Yan Zhi, and said, "Well, I'll plant these soybeans later." Yan Zhi took it and took a bite. , looking at Xiaobai playing in the distance, feeling that the outside environment was much more comfortable, he said, "I wonder when we can hit the road?" It would be better to set off quickly and find the master. I hope that the old man has not ascended yet. Become an immortal.

A breeze blew by, blowing the petals on the fruit trees. The pink and white ones looked very beautiful. Wang Shan leaned on the tree trunk, looked at Yan Zhi who was sitting directly on the ground, and said, "It's almost time." Then he also sat on Yan Zhi. Next to him, he brushed the hair that had covered his eyes with his hand and said, "Would you like to cut my hair? It's very long." Yan Zhi turned to look at Wang Shan, then stretched out his hand to touch Wang Shan's hair and said, " Well, okay."

50 Suckling Pig

"Are you okay?" Wang Shan sat on the stool and raised his head to ask Yan Zhi, who was looking at his head.

Yan Zhi tapped his chin with one hand and looked at Wang Shan's hair carefully. He scooped up the scissors with the other hand and said, "Wait a minute, just trim it here." After that, he gave Wang Shan's head a little more. The hair on his head was trimmed. After it was done, he looked at it carefully and said with a satisfied expression: "Well, okay, not bad."

Wang Shan pulled off a big white cloth around his body and shook it off. I shook my hair, cleaned all the hair on it, touched my hair, and said, "I feel a lot more refreshed." Unfortunately, I don't have a mirror at hand now, so I don't know how my hair was cut, but Judging from Yan Zhi's very satisfied expression, it must be pretty good.