61

☆ 61. Chapter 61font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 61

After waiting for a long time, I didn’t see Wang Shan talking to me. I looked at Wang Shan’s eyes in confusion, only to find that his eyes were staring at me without blinking. Yan Zhi paused for a moment, and Wang Shan's eyes looked very deep. He suddenly felt a little awkward and was about to reach out his hand. But Wang Shan suddenly held his wrist and prevented Yan Zhi from going back. Yan Zhi was about to say something when he felt a warmth on his lips. Suddenly, his mind became a little blank.

After the gentle kiss, Wang Shan looked at Yan Zhi with some anxiety.

Yan Zhi looked at Wang Shan, licked his lips unconsciously, and said, "Ah Shan," although he was ignorant, he was not a fool who didn't understand anything. Wang Shandu kissed him, and he naturally understood what Ah Shan thought about him, and even Ah Shan's previous behavior and his own weird thoughts were confirmed. Ah Shan's meticulous care for him, the blushing and awkward look in his eyes, and the discomfort that sometimes welled up in his heart all made him sure of one thing. Ah Shan likes himself, and he also likes Ah Shan. Yan Zhi has never been a timid person. Once he figured out the joints, he naturally accepted it.

When he saw Wang Shan pretending to be calm but actually waiting anxiously for his reaction, he smiled inwardly, and even thought of teasing him a little bit, but he looked at Wang Shan expressionlessly, looking a little serious.

Wang Shan was so frightened by Yan Zhi's expression that his heart went cold. Is Yan Zhi angry? Want to apologize? how to explain? What should I do if I will never ignore him again and I will hate him from now on?

Just when Wang Shan was still worried and confused, he heard Yan Zhi say: "One more time..."

"Huh?" Wang Shan looked at Yan Zhi blankly.

55 Shenfo

Wangshan looked at Yan Zhi in front of him stupidly, unable to react in his mind. What did Yan Zhi just say? do it again? What does it mean? It's not what you think, is it?

Just when Wang Shan was still confused, he only heard Yan Zhi chuckle, and then Wang Shan opened his eyes wide and watched Yan Zhi's head come closer to him, and kissed him gently on the mouth.

Yan Zhi's lips were soft and warm. When Wang Shan looked at Yan Zhi's eyes in front of him, he was looking at him intently like a star in the dark night, and he couldn't help feeling happy in his heart. The corners of Wang Shan's lips curled up and he couldn't help but smile. Then he kissed Yan Zhi again without waiting for his reaction.

"Master Yanzhen, what's wrong?" Wang Shan gave Yan Zhi a piece of food with chopsticks and asked Yanzhen, who kept holding the chopsticks but didn't move. Yanzhen then took a mouthful of white rice in the bowl with chopsticks, struggled for a while, and then said to Wang Shan and Yan Zhi: "During the break today, poor monk..."

Before Yanzhen could finish speaking, Wang Shan Thinking of the sweet kiss between myself and Yan Zhi when they were sleeping. Thinking that Yanzhen is a Buddhist monk after all, I feel a little worried. I wonder what he will think of himself and Yanzhi.

Yanzhen looked at Wang Shan and Yan Zhi and asked, "Are you a couple?"

Wang Shan looked at Yan Zhi, their eyes connected, and they instantly understood each other's thoughts. Wang Shan nodded and admitted. Neither he nor Yan Zhi are timid people, and their relationship doesn't want to be hidden. Besides, it's Yan Zhen who they have always treated as a friend.