59

☆ 59. Chapter 59font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Is Chapter 59

good? After hearing this

, Liang Tou'er's face became a little better and he agreed: "What Lao Liu said makes sense." "

Lao Liu continued: "However, as soon as they arrived, someone delivered food to us residents in the garage. This is indeed a coincidence. I don't believe that delivering food has nothing to do with them.

Liang Tou frowned and said, "That's true, they are good people. " "

Lao Liu agreed after hearing this: "That's right, they are all good people. Let's go talk to them, and they will definitely help us. After hearing this

, Liang Tou'er looked a little compromised. His brows were tangled for a while and then he said, "That's right, we will go find them soon." "

This person named Liang Tou'er was originally a police officer in this area. When the riots broke out, he really didn't want to help suppress the people, so he simply resigned and stayed home. Later, because he was familiar with people in the police station, he took advantage of his connections. Favors saved many people who were caught in the police station. We were all from the same county, so we could clearly see what we were doing. Later, the world situation became bad, and after the place was taken over by the new regime, I met Liang Touer. Everyone regards him as their leader, and they will seek his opinion on any major decisions. First, because Liang Tou'er is a very loyal person, and second, because Liang Tou'er is not only tall and thick, but also powerful. He still had a pistol in his hand that he had not handed over before. Although no one had ever seen Liang Tou'er scoop it out, everyone would be wary of Liang Tou'er because of this.

"You still want to send them food?

"Do you really want to send food? " "

The first sentence was said by Yan Zhi, and the latter sentence was asked by Yan Zhen. After listening to Wang Shan's words about sending food to everyone in the garage, the two couldn't help but ask. Unexpectedly, they all said the same thing, but one of them was There was an expression of distaste for trouble, while the other one showed a bit of surprise.

Although the two people spoke at the same time, Wang Shan still heard clearly. He smiled, and then said seriously: "Well, I can help a little bit. Youranju has harvested another crop of food. Can't we just watch them starve to death? After hearing this, Yan

Zhi curled his lips and said, "Forget it, you can do whatever you want, as long as no one outside will blame us."

Wang Shan said: "Like last time, Master Yanzhen and I will move quietly and we will definitely not be discovered. " After Yanzhen heard this

, a smile appeared on his face and he said: "Amitabha, King Almsgiver is indeed a Bodhisattva." "

But just after the three of them packed up the food, they heard movement in the distance. Wang Shan stopped what he was doing, listened carefully, and said, "Someone is coming. The footsteps are coming this way. "He took the food on hand directly to Youran Juli and said to Yan Zhi and Yan Zhen: "Let's put these things away first and see what they want to do. "

Sure enough, someone knocked on the door of the RV a moment later. Wang Shan asked Yan Zhi and Yanzhen to wait in the RV. He went to open the door and saw a tough-looking and burly man knocking on the door. He was Liang Tou'er just now. , followed by about a dozen men.

Wang Shan had no expression on his face and asked the leader: "What's the matter? Liang

Tou hesitated for a while, and then said with a somewhat excited expression: "I know you are all good people, please save us!" "Even though Wang Shan's mental quality was good enough, he was startled by the sudden change of the powerful man in front of him with red eyes and pleading. He was about to cry when he saw the person in front of him. He felt a little awkward and asked: " If you have anything to do, please tell me first. "Those who can help should help as much as possible, and those who can't help can't do anything.