Chapter 52: "Oh, I Went For My Driving Test Today!"

A/n Hello dear readers this chapter is a little different hence this author's note at the start. I don't want you to get confused. So basically there has to be a time lapse between the last chapter and the end of the tour. And it would be pretty monotonous to dedicate a few chapters to time progression. So basically every separate conversation (separated by the 3 asterisk [***]) shows a lapse in time. Whether it's a few days or a month later etc.

I'm not great at timelines in general but just know by the end of the chapter several months have past.

Oh also if there's one asterisk then that means a break in the same day.
Recap:
3 asterisk ie *** = time lapse. Could be a day, a few days, a month.

1 asterisk ie * = time lapse within the day. So an hour, a few hours.

Okay thank you for listening. Enjoy.

*

Time goes both slow and fast.

The days seem long and the distance between the present and the end of the tour seems never ending.

Yet retrospectively the months are passing by and you don't even know where the time went. It was a strange phenomenon. But time always did feel like a strange thing.

***
Me: Have a safe trip. 💛💛💛

Jungkook❤: Just landed. I wish you came along.

Me: Me too...Take care

***

Jungkook❤: I lost rock, paper, scissors with Yoongi Hyung. I have to share a room with Namjoon.

Me: Don't be mean. Namjoon is great.

Jungkook: he's amazing. He's my idol. He's my favourite celebrity.
He also decimates row row your boat to the point that you want to drown in the stream.

Me:😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
It can't be that bad.

Jungkook❤: he also snores.

Me: So do you. Don't be the pot to his kettle. 🙄

Jungkook❤: My snore is cute. His reaches a different galaxy.

Me: You only think yours is cute because you haven't heard it.
You're cute. Your snore is not.

Jungkook❤: That sounds like a you problem. 🥰

Me:🙄

Jungkook❤: okay. What about the singing? And the breaking things? And the messiness?
I asked him to switch the bedside light by his bed off...the lamp broke.

Me: His singing is endearing.
And honestly you asked him to touch a fragile lamp...so that's on you.

Jungkook❤: You're supposed to be taking my side.

Me: I'm always on your side. But I'm not about to go against my president. #JoonForPresident

Jungkook❤: * mechanical blinking gif *