Chapter 25: Win them back.

Life became more bearable once Aaliyah and you patched up. Sure Bangtan weren't very happy with you (with the exception of Yoongi) but things were decent for the most part. Atleast you didn't feel so alone anymore.

You were currently in Aaliyah's office sitting on the couch while Aaliyah stood infront of you with an easel that had a whiteboard strategically placed on it.

Aaliyah was determined in getting the members to like you / bear with you again so as she stands infront of you she explains her game plan with a marker in hand.

"Yoongi oppa is already on your side so that's good since he's generally a hard nut to crack.
So, I say we should start with the softies of the group if we want to get anywhere."

"Softies?" You ask a little skeptically.

"Yes. The boys who are a little more sensitive then the others. A little more emotional and soft hearted."

"Okay. And who are these boys?"

"Yn! You are a fan of this group and you don't know a simple thing like this?"

"Well I mean I have an idea but you've known them properly for longer." You shrug.

"Ok, tell me the names of who you think it is and if it's right I'll put it on the board."

You nod in understanding.

"Uhm... Jimin, Jhope, Taehyung and Jin?"

"Correct," she says as she hastily writes all the names down.
"But you can't start with Taehyung or Jimin," she puts a line through their names,"because their extreme loyalty lies with Jungkook. So it will be easier to get them on your side once we have a few other members."

"Okay."

"We should start with Hobi Oppa first. He and Yoongi oppa are quite close so he's probably leaning towards you anyways. Plus he's probably wondering why Yoongi Oppa is on your side so he'd be more willing to listen to you than the other members."

"You're right," you say.
"I have seen him look at me with a softer gaze than the others. But how are we going to do any of this?"

"Bring your brother on Saturday."

"Why?"

"Yn, can you just trust me?"

"Fine."

"After hobi we'll aim for Jin and then Namjoon 'cause it would be wrong to separate NamJin."

"And how are we going to do that?"

"When the time comes," she says putting a hand on your shoulder, " you'll be the first to know... well, technically the second because I'll be the first."

You smile in her direction.
"I get it."
*******

Saturday rolled around faster than you thought it would.
Jun was more than happy to accompany you to Big Hit. The fact that your extreme despondency seemed to disappear was also a reason for his elated behaviour.

On your way inside you see Min Hyuk, who waves in your direction. The two of you had been conversing more frequently. You could safely say he was your friend now but you were hesitant in the friendship because you still needed to keep an eye on him.

You noticed he didn't hit on anyone anymore. It looked like he really was changing for Hae ra which was sweet.

"Hey Yn," he greeted you.
"Is this the famous Jun?" He asks kneeling down and looking at the boy in awe as if he were a celebrity.

"Yes it is," you smile.

"Eomma, who is this?" Jun asks staring up at you.

"Guess I'm not so famous," Min Hyuk says jokingly.