Chapter 1: Unemployment is very no fun

Ok so before I start this chapter I just wanted to remind sensitive readers that there will be some swearing and abuse in some chapters. Not all. It won't be bad so you can still read it.

Ooh and a small disclaimer. This is purely fiction except for the parts that may have BTS/ARMY inside jokes...

Don't plagiarise or I'll haunt you. I'm part ghost 'cause I'm already dead on the inside so the haunting thing is possible.

Ok I'm done. Do enjoy the story. *blows kisses*

From like chapter 6 the writing is waayyy better... I'm just too lazy to edit the first few.
_____________________________________________

"What about waitressing?"

"That means I have to interact with people all day and be nice to them."

"Well y/n most part time jobs require some people skills. So suck it up."

"Yeah but with some jobs you only have to interact with a few people that you can get use to. Not new people everyday."

"I see your point. So I guess waitressing is out even working as a cashier."

"Yep." You reply whilst looking through the newspaper for any job vacancies.

"Ugh... I can't find anything. None of these jobs are possible for me. What am I going to do?"

"Chillax y/n I'm sure you'll find something."

"When Hani? I've been looking for a job for over a month now. All my hope is starting to fade. Like seriously look at these jobs available. There's 4 jobs here for a dog walker or some sort of animal carer. Two for waitressing and 3 for babysitting. All of which I cannot do."

"Why? Ok I know about the waitressing thing but the other jobs?"

"Why? I thought you were my best friend. I thought you would know me by now but clearly not. Our whole friendship is just a lie. Oh woe is me."

"Stop being dramatic and explain."

"You're killing my vibe here. But anyways, you know that I'm terrified of animals in general not to mention that anytime one is near me I start sneezing like crazy."

"Ok. But what about babysitting? You love children."

"Correction, I love Jun, my brother, who just happens to be a child. Also maybe I enjoy playing with children but not for long periods of time and with my luck I'll have to babysit delinquents."

"No wonder you can't find a job. You're so picky."

"Yeah yeah I know." You check the time.

Oh god its already 6pm. I have to get home before Uncle Lee comes back from work

"Hani I have to go. Bye."
*****

You get home at 7pm. The door is locked which is a good sign. Uncle Lee isn't back yet and you can quickly prepare dinner and escape into your room before he comes.

You unlock the door and walk quietly inside. But the noose you hear from the tv, in the living room, panics you and you walk a little faster.

Please don't be what I think it is. Maybe if I go to my room now and lock the door I'll be fine.

"Look who decided to finally show up. My so called niece. More like baggage." You halt in your steps knowing that if you were to continue walking you'd be in more trouble than you're already in.
Uncle Lee gets up from the couch and starts walking towards you.

Please don't be drunk. Please don't be drunk.

Crash.

A glass bottle is thrown on the tiled floor, the shards of glass decorating it. Another mess you'll have to cleanup.

Uncle Lee takes slow, menacing steps towards you . As he gets closer you can smell the alcohol so clearly radiating off him. Its as if he wore it as a cologne.
Every step he takes foward you take one back until you're backed up against the wall.

"So who were you with for so long, you useless piece of trash? You were with a boy weren't you?" he asks. His hidden accusation makes you feel disgusted.

You couldn't believe what he was insinuating. You feel tears gather in your eyes but you don't allow them to fall.

I will not cry.

Your body trembles fearing this monster's actions.

No. Don't be scared you're stronger than this.

"There... there was no boy. I was with... with Hani. We were just talking and I... I didn't realise the time. It won't happen again." You stutter.

"How dare you talk back to me, you worthless baggage." He spat back.

Suddenly you fall to the ground. Your left cheek stings. You place your hand on it realising that he slapped you with so much force that the impact caused you to fall to the ground, the glass shards were strewn across.

You want to yell from the pain but you know it will just make things worse.

Stay strong for Jun.
Is what you silently keep repeating to yourself.

Next time you should retaliate. Don't let him hit you.
I can't.

Your mind wanders to the memory of the last time you tried to push uncle Lee before he could hit you. Your strength couldn't overcome his. The push did nothing. If anything it made him more furious . You told yourself that day you would just let him hit you, you wouldn't try to stop it. Attempting to stop it only makes him hit you harder and longer. You'd rather just wait for him to stop.

He kicks you in your stomach. Now you lay in fetal position on the floor your right hand directly on a glass shard. Your hand is probably bleeding. But it's fine. You'll just attend to it later.

He stands on your right hand. You can feel the glass pierce deeper into your skin. Endurance. Endurance is key.

He kicks your shin and your back.
He kicks you in the stomach again.
Once
Twice
Thrice

"Clean all of this up fast. And don't let your dirty blood stain my floor." He leaves. He finally leaves.

You want to get up but the pain is too much to handle. You feel yourself slowly drift away into an unintentional sleep
The last thing you remember thinking before going into an unconscious state was: Thank god Jun is not here and is at camp.
_______________________________________
Ok so that was the first chapter. I hope you guys enjoyed it. I'll get to the proper storyline in the next 2 chapters. I hope this didn't drag too much for anyone.
Oh and sorry about all of you getting beaten up. Uhm my sincere apologies.

See you in the next chapter amigos. But for now adios. Bye my lovely ARMYS.

Oh and don't forget to vote and comment. I'd love to hear your opinions. ❤