Chapter 12: Girls' Night

"The boys are gone, the moon is out, and we're up. Do you know what that means, girls?" Aaliyah asks, excitement in her voice.

"We can transform into werewolves?" Hani asks, confused.

You snicker at her answer. You had the weirdest friends but you really did grow to love them, a lot. Even Aaliyah managed to worm her way into your heart, a heart that you didn't even realise was there anymore.

"No. We can speak about boys, makeup, biases, play some truth and dare and make prank calls."

The prank call part gained your attention. You never prank called anyone before. But oddly enough it was on your bucket list. Hearing Aaliyah mention it makes you ecstatic.

After eating more ice cream and watching some romantic comedy, the three of you sit on the carpeted floor in Aaliyah's room dicussing just about anything.

"So, What's up between you and Gucci boy?" Hani asks with a mischievous glint in her eyes.

Aaliyah flushes completely at the question. It caught her by surprise but it was absoultely adorable to watch her reaction.

"Nothing." Is her abrupt answer. Both Hani and you raised an eyebrow at her. You saw right through her. You were unaware of your surroundings at times but you weren't clueless neither was Hani.

"Anyways, forget me. What about you and Namjoon? I saw you guys undress eachother with your eyes." It was Hani's turn to blush. You giggled, well until she glared at you.

"I didn't undress anyone with my eyes. Yn is the one that groped a boy. Jungkook to be precise."

"Can we please stop talking about this? I'm begging you. I've faced enough humiliation in one night," you groan unable to handle the memory of the earlier events.

"Ok ok. Lets play truth or dare." Aaliyah suggests.

Hani and you agree. For most of the game you choose truth much to the annoyance of Hani and Aaliyah because you were an open book, a boring, bland and sarcastic open book. They knew most things about you already so there wasn't much to find out. Even their "interesting" questions were made as interesting as unscented soap, by you.

"Aaliyah, truth or dare?" You ask.

"Truth."

Hani and you smile evily whilst mischief fills the air.

"Did you have your first kiss yet? and if yes who was it with?" Hani puts the question foward.

Aaliyah starts looking somewhat like a firetruck and you already know that the memory of her first kiss is coming back to her. Her shy smile shows that it was one hell of a first kiss.

She mumbles her answer whilst tucking a strand of hair behind her ear. A habit she had whenever she was nervous.

"What was that? I didn't quite catch it." Hani gestures to her ear, emphasing the fact that the answer was barely audible.

"MyfirstkisswaswithTae."

"Huh?" This time Hani and you both speak.

"MY FIRST KISS WAS WITH TAE," she finally shouts.

Hani and you giggle, asking all types of inappropriate questions.

"Was it nice?"

"Was there tongue?"

"Was there a second kiss?"

"Seriously though, was there tongue?"

Aaliyah tells the both of you to shut up and answers all the questions, reluctantly.