Chapter 36: Bultaoreune

You're still angry at Jungkook. In fact, you're so furious, you want revenge which is a rare occurrence in your life.

You told Aaliyah and Hani about Jungkook's audacious actions. Aaliyah nearly stormed over to the boys' dorm to give him a piece of her mind. But you managed to calm her down in time. She didn't want to let it go until you explained that it was your battle to fight. You needed to show him that you're not weak or submissive and that you didn't need to deal with his brattish behaviour.

Hani, however, kept a calm expression but you knew a storm brewed within her. She wanted to kill him for making you cry. You knew it. But she wouldn't because she knew you needed to, you wanted to, deal with this on your own.

You had the full support of both of your friends and that was enough to give you much needed comfort and encouragement.

Like usual, you follow your daily routine and you reach the boys' dorm to wake everyone up. To your luck everyone is awake.

Everyone but Jungkook.

One of the most frustrating tasks of your job was waking up the members since, not only did they give you hard time in that regard but, it made you feel like you were the mother of 7 other boys besides Jun. The job itself was ageing you so it was completely understandable as to why it was irritating being a personal alarn clock to the members when they could just get an inanimate one.

On a normal day you'd be annoyed that you had to wake Jungkook up.

But not today.

Today, you smile (or rather smirk) when you find out he still has to be woken up. A revenge plan suddenly clicks in your mind. It was petty but that's the best type of revenge.

"Guys," you call out, garnering the attention of the 6 boys, "I'm just warning you, I will scream in the next couple of minutes. Don't be fazed or alarmed. BRB," you throw finger guns and a bad wink their way before walking to Jungkook's room.

Out of curiosity, they all immediately follow you and stand by the opened room door while you're already at Jungkook's bedside. The small door frame doesn't allow all of them to see into the room so they awkwardly peek over eachother, pushing some members as others try to get a view of your actions.

You, however, don't notice them since you only have one thing in your mind.

Sweet, sweet, revenge.

You rub your hands together and smile evily at the peaceful, sleeping Jungkook. You resist laughing evily too. It would ruin things so you just laugh in your head.

Mwahahahaha.

"Jungkook," you call out softly, giving him a chance to save himself from your plan. But he doesn't wake up which is great for you.

Bending down, you lean in close to Jungkook and at the top of your lungs (in your most panicked voice) you scream,"FIIIRRREEE!"

Jungkook hears you and jumps up in bed in a panic, staring at you in shock. "Wha-what?" He asks before his eyes widen as he suddenly realises what you said.

Without giving you a chance to say anything else he hurriedly gets out of bed and stands up.

He acts too quickly and, before you know it, he picks you up and you're thrown over his shoulder as he runs out of the room. The other members disperse, allowing Jungkook to pass through.

It was Jungkook's instinct to keep you safe during the emergency but you're still not aware of the importance of your safety in Jungkook's life.

When Jungkook notices none of the other members rush out the dorm like he attempts to, he turns around and urges them to follow. "Hyungs, why aren't you panicking? Aren't you concerned about your lives? Let's go."