Chapter 29: I Lo-love Seafood

*Double update so make sure you read the previous chapter.*

Aaliyah leaves her dorm, keeping her door slightly ajar, at the same time Jin comes back from his phone call.

"Jin oppa, just the person I wanted to see."

"Hey Aaliyah. Why did you want to see me so late?"

"I needed your measurements for the new stage outfits I'm working on. I just needed yours and Namjoon oppa's."

"You need it now?"

"Yeah. You know how I get when I want something done. I wont rest until it's done," Aaliyah says with a small chuckle at the end.

"Okay, I'll just go eat din-"

"NO!" She says hastily cutting his words short.
"I mean, you can just eat at my dorm. Dinner is already cooked."

"Uhm..." Jin says hesitantly, in fear of what concoction Aaliyah may have cooked up this time. At that exact moment he gets the most warming and wondrous scent of food.

"What's that smell?"

"Must be the seafood soup in my dorm. So do you want come now?" Aaliyah asks already knowing the answer. One thing Jin could never resist was good food.

"Okay," Jin readily agrees.

The scent of the food was enchanting to him and he couldn't help but agree. He wondered how the smell of the food could be so potent if it were inside Aaliyah's dorm but he doesn't question it.

Jin was completely unaware that standing inside the dorm, near the door was You and Hani. You held the pot of soup while Hani tried her best to waft the smell towards the space where the door was left ajar. You both looked absolutely bizarre but neither of you had time to care. Plus life was only fun when you allowed your strange side out.

Once you hear Jin agree to come inside, you and Hani quickly and carefully move away from the door back to the kitchen pretending to be as nonchalant as possible.

"Yn? You're here? And Hani too."

"Yeah. It was supposed to be Girls' night but Aaliyah loves over working," Hani lies.

"I should've known that you were here, Yn. No ways food made by Aaliyah could smell so good."

"Hey!" Aaliyah smacks Jin's arm.

"Respect your elders Aaliyah." Jin scowls.

"Yeah sure, Ahjussi," Aaliyah replies sarcastically, rolling her eyes.

Jin just looks at her offended.

"Let's go do the measurements then we can go eat," Aaliyah says pushing Jin to her room while gesturing her head to the door; a cue for Hani.

"Ugh. Fine."

"I'll be right back," Hani says before leaving the dorm.

*****************

"I hope this works," Hani says to herself before knocking on the BTS dorm room door.

To her luck the person she needed to see answers the door.

"Hani?" Namjoon says a little surprised. He rubs his eyes to make sure he wasn't hallucinating due to work overload and sleep deprivation.

"Hey Namjoon oppa. How... uhm... how are you?"

After realising that she wasn't just a hallucination, Namjoon steps out of his dorm and closes the door.

"I'm... I'm good. How are you?"