Chapter 21: That's your brother?

Yoongi stayed true to his word; you didn't get fired. But other complications arose, like everyone was ignoring you except for him.

Even Aaliyah.

But you weren't upset with her. You could understand her state of mind. She asked you what really happened and she tried her best to defend you but when you gave her no reasons for your actions it seemed to create a crack in the friendship. She felt betrayed since she told you everything about her life yet she still knew so little about yours. This incident just made matters worse. She thought you didn't trust her. And for any type of relationship to work there needs to be trust.

It's been almost two weeks since she spoke to you and you haven't felt so lonely before. Sure Hani was still your friend but she was busy with her own life. And you spent most of your time at big hit anyways. 

You sat alone  at the employee cafeteria during lunch time. Sometimes you felt too dejected to even eat lunch.

None of the other employees knew about the incident but since you'd never tried to interact with anyone besides BTS and Aaliyah, none of your co workers were your friends. Your lonely life got lonlier.

The worst part of it all was the workload, or lack of one.

Because none of the members wanted to speak to you, they rarely asked you to do anything for them. It was a complete turn from when you started working at Big hut and all they made you do was work.

Surprisingly Jungkook still speaks to you. Okay maybe not speak; more like insult but it was something. He always chose the wrong times to give you a task. It would be at the last moment. Like when you were going home or when you were already at home. Sometimes during lectures.

Although Yoongi obviously wasn't upset with you it was hard for him to make conversation with you because of the 6 other people that didn't want to see you. You didn't want to complicate things for Yoongi, those were his brothers and you weren't going to compromise their brotherhood so you could have a friend. You just smiled at him softly whenever he tried and then you would leave the room knowing your presence was not wanted.

You zone out of your lecture thinking about the current happenings in your life.

How did life become such a mess?

You sigh in your seat knowing that was another question that would remain unanswered.

Without you even realising it, the lecture ends yet you're still in your seat, as if you're listening intently - to nothing. Everyone leaves but you.

You're oblivious to the presence beside you until he snaps his fingers in front of your face.

"Yn, are you okay?" Minho asks.

"Huh?" You reply snapped out of your daze.

"Are you okay?"

"Y-yeah. I'm... I'm fine."

"The lecture finished 10 minutes ago, why are you still here?"

"Why are you here?" You ask trying to avoid the question.

"I left my cellphone here by accident so I came back to get it. Your turn."

"Oh. I was uhm just thinking about the lecture. Professor Do really... uhm... got me thinking about things."

"That's funny," he smiles, "considering our lecture was with Professor Song and we don't have any lectures with Prof Do this week."

You laugh awkwardly.

"Oh." Is all you manage to get out.

"What's wrong?" He asks with concern but still smiling.