Heian Era!Sukuna x Female Servant!Reader(Jujutsu Kaisen)

A/N: This takes place in the Heian Era.

Sukuna's POV

" Is this the place?" I ask my servant, Uraume. " Yes Lord Sukuna. This place houses a lot of low level sorcerers. If they grow stronger then they might pose a threat." Uraume says. I laugh loudly. " No one can pose a threat to me. But it will be fun to kill them. Do they know I'm coming?" I asked. " Yes. Apparently they have prepared you an offering as a way to appease you." Uraume said. I laughed again. " They are so pathetic. Do they think a simple offering would appease me? But I will humor them. Let's go." I say as I start walking towards the village. Uraume follows close behind me.

We then make our way into the village. The villages stop and look upon us in fear. Some run and hide while others are frozen in fear. I smirk at their actions. After a few moments the village chief approaches us. " W-Welcome Lord Sukuna. W-We heard you were coming to visit us." He said.
" Why are you still standing. Bow down before me." I said. They immediately bow. " W-We have prepared a gift for you in honor of your arrival." The village chief said. " A gift?" I asked with a smirk. " Y-Yes. If you would follow me." He said. He led me to an underground prison area under the main building in the village.

He then led me to a cell which housed a young girl. She looked over at me and was immediately frightened. " This is Y/N. We are giving her to you as a servant." He said. Her hands and feet were chained together. The guards opened her cell and pulled her out of it so she could be in front of me. " What makes you think I desire another servant? I already have the perfect one." I say, referring to Uraume. " If you don't want her i'll keep her here." The village chief said. Y/N started shaking her head. She was more afraid of the village chief than she was of me. I sigh and walk over to her. Because of my height difference, I tower over this young girl.

" You are more afraid of him than you are of me. Why?" I asked. " I um..uh..." She stutters.
" Speak!" I demand. " H-He'll do things to me that married couples are supposed to do. They all do." She says. " I see...." I said. I crouch down in front of her. " Close your eyes." I said. She nods and does so. " Uraume, cover her ears." I say to them. Uraume nods and covers her ears. I then turn back towards the village chief. " Now...you say she is mine correct?" I ask. " Y-Yes. She is yours." He says. " Then why have you been playing around with my property?" I ask sternly.

Y/N's POV

I couldn't see or hear anything. I just knew that whatever was happening was bad. After a few minutes, I felt Uraume take their hands away from my ears. " You can open your eyes now." I heard Sukuna say. I open my eyes to see the destroyed bodies of the village chief and the guards that were with him. " What did you-" I was cut off. " Face me." He said. I stop talking and look up to meet his eyes. He brought one of his hands to my chains and they broke. I rubbed the spots where they were. " I do not require my servants to be in chains. From this day forward, you're mine. You will listen and follow every single one of my orders without question. Do you understand?" He asks. ' Y-Yes." I said. " Yes what?" he asked with a smirk. " Yes, master." I said.

Time Skip....

It has been about six months since I've started serving Lord Sukuna and it's honestly not as bad as I thought. He ended up burning my village to the ground which I didn't mind about. I hated everyone there. Once that was finished he took me to his home where I have been staying as a servant ever since. The first month he let me recover and regain my strength from what the villagers did to me. During this time Uraume also taught me how to be a proper servant to Lord Lord Sukuna. When I recovered I was mostly assigned to do house chores while Uraume attended to Lord Sukuna. Whenever Uraume was busy is when I would attend to Lord Sukuna.

I was also not allowed to prepare him dinner since he only ate humans and I obviously didn't know how to cook one of my own kind. But I do have some free time. I like to spend my free time walking in the garden. But all in all, it's been very fun. Last week we went to a harvest Festival. This weird girl tried professing her love to Lord Sukuna but was killed by him. I learned from Uraume that Lord Sukuna never liked love or romance and found all of it to be meaningless. I didn't question it further since it wasn't my place too.