15. A Blast from the Past

She was in a garden , a beautiful, tranquil, and meticulously maintained area, surrounded by lush forests and with views that could captivate anyone's heart.

The garden was of breathtaking beauty, adorned with a variety of trees, flowers, and plants, including some rare herbs, which were known for their beautiful and fragrant flowers

The garden was of breathtaking beauty, adorned with a variety of trees, flowers, and plants, including some rare herbs, which were known for their beautiful and fragrant flowers. It was a place filled with colorful blooms and the melodious sounds of birds, making it a picturesque and serene setting.

Various water bodies, like ponds and streams, embellished with lotuses and other aquatic plants, added to its natural beauty. Several structures built using precious stones and metals reflected the wealth and grandeur. Paths and walkways were laid out throughout the garden, allowing for leisurely strolls amid the natural beauty.

She took in the sweet, fresh air, stepping on the pathway.

But a sudden, loud, inhumane screech halted her steps. Suddenly, the air became tense, suffocating her. She felt her breath catch in her throat . It was as if her neck was being squeezed.

A shiver ran through her as she slowly turned her head towards the source of the screech.

It was a nightmare brought to life.

A tall-looking woman was standing not far from her.Eyes burning with an unholy fire, glowing red in the shadows, capable of piercing the soul with a mere glance. Her mouth, a gaping maw filled with razor-sharp teeth, drips with the anticipation of devouring innocence.

Her skin was a patchwork of shadows and scars. Arms too long for her body ending in claws sharp enough to tear through steel as if it were a leaf. Her spine curved unnaturally, each vertebra visible under her ghastly skin, as if her body were contorted by the weight of the malevolence she carried.Around the demoness, the air grew cold and thick with the stench of decay. Shadows seemed to cling to her, stretching unnaturally in her presence.

 Shadows seemed to cling to her, stretching unnaturally in her presence

The demoness took a step towards her, her face contorting into a snarl. An aura of despair enveloped her, suffocating hope and courage, leaving only fear and desperation in its wake.