UNEXPECTED BETRAYAL

NEXT MORNING 4.00 am:-

 you and Ayerin were packing your stuffs and getting ready to reach airpot" Yah!! Y/n ah i just cant beleive that we were going to travel in a private plane ..cant believe that its only for ud ... yehhhhh!!!" ayerin were really excited to travel in a private plane but you were really sad thinking that you were never going to meet them again and how they all treat you like a special person for them except one person...KIM TAEHYUNG... you are just felt sad and low for Tehyung behaved with you like that and he also apologised but even you felt bad that you are not looking good {girls problem}....

IN AIRPORT:-

they all reached there and waiting for you both and jungkook heart beats fast looking you with this attire and mesmerized by your simple and cute beauty 

{you were wearing this}

"asalamualikum bunny !!!" " walaikum asalam princess..당신이 와서{U CAME} "

"AHhh nae{yes}....." Jungkook was jungshook by you replying in korean...." you know this much..." "i said im learning .... " "JALHAESSO{good job}.." "GAMSAHABNIDA" you both started chuckling your each other cuteness and ...." we were also here ..you forgot us without reaching your country chingu yahh!!!" " Jimin shii i didnt i just having little talks with bunny" " when you both got this much close we didnt realize...." Jin said with frown ... You all are having some random talks and jungkook came near you and" ahhh!! i'm sorry that i made you uncomfortable...." " YAH !!! bunny you didnt realise that i accepted your nickname just before...." you said with a cute laugh and Jungkook just lost in your laugh.. while..

"where is taehyung ...i didnt..." "I'm here" " speaking of devil" Jungkook said and you just gave a death glare to Jungkook he just gulped his saliva and ...." I went to buy some thing to you both to eat and kill your bored time in plane..." " princess !!!" " from when you are accepting that calling you by nicknames which you got angry when you were called by "baby" ahhh... is it because of jungkook or...." just then he realised that what he said... because Jack is the one who called her baby and she defended him before ... now he just spitted the truth unknowingly and you were also confused that what he is talking and then realised what was that... but you shrugged the thoughts and "why wont she after all im her bunny and..." Jungkook was cutted by you" dont say like that Jungkook... you cant defined me as yours ...and you was mine ... inly my future husband have the rights so...." Jungkook smile was dropped by your words....

"but why cant we call baby or darling like that....its pretty normal for us,,but why ..." "its because forf example if you were in a relationship and you defined your girlfriend like baby, jagiya like that... ok after if you two broken up and move on to another relationship.. if you call your current girlfriend as baby... sometime you'll definately think about your ex right ... its for the girl too so.. in islam we cant think about another man when we were with our our man... so its ok if we got married with out having any haram realtionship... our bond will become strong... he cant blame me for having lots of exes right... so... halal love is good ....this is what my islam teaching us..." you just explian the whole thing and get proud of yourself...

" so you cant marry Non-muslim right?" " Yes !! yoongi... may be if he reverted i 'll but he only revert himself to islam is because only for allah not for mr or for my love... he have to search for his true god... "" lots of restrictionssHHHUUUU" yoongi just sighed with your words

for the whole time Taehyung was just listening your words how were indulged in speaking about your islam and didnt spare any glance to him.. yes he just want to spare a glance towards him... but why?? he also dont know... but he wants that..... and

 " this is not restrictions???..." you were cutted by" ahhh stop we didnt came to to debate we came to bide goodbye to them to reach there city safe.. its already late... just go and happy journey..." JIMIN said and bide bye to you and suddenly Ayerin hugged Jimin for saying goodbye... Jimin face was turned like a tomato by blushing... 

Finally you went near taehyung " im really sorry tae sorry Taehyung shiii... if i ever hurt you knowing or unknowingly sorry for that... i know i hurt you in someplace thinking that i care for you.... because of that you were hurt ....i really care for you... sorry for being like that.. forgive me...you were in a argue to cry just then ....

                        Ayerin also came and hugged Taehyung infront of you but you were looking him and he was looking you... you both were shared along staring moment and it was disturbed by Ayerin" Ohh !! Tae ..i dont know how im supposed to live ....you promised me that we will work on this relationship right?"... you're heart skipped a beat hearing about the relationship word and you got tears in your eyes... how much deen you talked about with others but your stupid heart betraying all the time and you just hate that....

again Ayerin hugged him then he hugged her back that time you saw something in Taehyung's wrist and you found that was the bracelet which you were given to Jack... then how it is in Taehyung's hands... you slowly realised the afct that Taehyung and Jack is the same person not different... you just felt betrayed and feeling bad that how dumb you are... you cant control youself and excused yourself that want to use washroom....

Taehyung felt bad that huuging her friend in front of ... he just feeling disgusted himself ad about his feeling toward Y/n ... using Ayerin for that... Taehyung saw tears in your eyesand he felt bad thta when you excused yourself to washroom he knows that you are going to become a crying mess....so he also Excused himself with somewhat reason and went to search for you....you were coming out from the washroom wiping your uncontrollable tears...just then someone dragged you to the storeroom with your wrist and...." dont touch me!!!" " Hey !! its me Taehyung...." I know " he just confused by your behaviour...." what happen ...??" " how dare you touch me ahhh! who gave you the rights to touch me? Mr.jack!!!" 

Taehyung was stunned to hearing your words and' how you? " " how i find?..." you just pointed his wrist and he just facepalmed himself for not covering the bracelet uber the jacket....
"i can explain ok...." " what you are going to explain that how you used my innocenceand how i humilate me for my looks.. how you ignord me by seeing my friend how you changed for her beauty and .....why you didnt tell me that You are Jack... i 've distance myself from you... i know im not good looking and not presentable but i does'nt mean you can hurt me by your behvaiour ....." " i've apologised for my behaviour and about JAck .. i dont want lose a frienship ...you are genuine with me without knowing who im ...i dont want to ruined that thats why i ignored you..." leaving a very big sigh you said" its ok no problem ... i know what my place im having for a big idol like you... just forgot that if i have ever existed and you meet a shit like me..." 

" you are over reacting ok ... i'll never think you like that... i think you are not much mature to understand what i have explaining its waste of tiem .. that i came behind you,,,..."with that saying he went out and " i didnt said you to come behind me Mr. KIM TAEHYUNG.... just go and drool over with someone who is pretty and beautiful..." you jsut broken down by crying and said      "I HATE YOU KIM TAEHYUNG".....

{i know this part little bit chaos ... but hereafter only going have big chaos in their life...}