TAHOOR AHMAD!!!!

After coming back from the masjid, Taehyung was laying on his bed, staring at the ceiling blankly......
FLASHBACK:-   

" Please sir ...help to get my answers from ALLAH...i can't take this anymore....without her i'm nothing......." Taehyung started crying badly while holding Moulana's hands ....." " don't worry my child....it's sign..it's a sign that ALLAH wants you to become his servant...he chose you by the help of her...so be patience and let me help you....hmmm..." taehyung just nodded his head and Moulana take him to his room....

It was a room with some islamic books and prayer mats placed on the floor with a spacious place

It was a room with some islamic books and prayer mats placed on the floor with a spacious place......after getting inside Moulana gave water for him ..." do you want to revert yourself?" " without thinking anything he said "YES , but..." "but what my child?...are you confused in your decision?"...."Noo...Nooo.... sir...i.. i.. i was just want to know more about islam and ALLAH.... i want to prepare myself to become his servant...i want to serve my whole...without knowing him i don't want to do that...so.." Moulana just smiled and feel proud about him and felt happy that he is going to be very good servant of ALLAH and his student....

"Then, give me some time, let me prepare myself to teach you all whatever i know...first ,i want to become perfect for you...give me sometime....hmm....you can after two days....
after two days, we will start our lesson...in this process you can't be involved in haram things like...." Taehyung cutted by saying " like alchohol. smoking.eating haram foods like pork ...." Moulana was impressed ...that without riverting he know his duties....Moulana patted his shoulder by saying " prepare yourself my child , we'll meet after two days...." 

PRESENT:-
                    Taehyung was thinking about how he going to prepare himself for the lessons... he was nervous thinking that what if he failed to learn...what if he disappoint ALLAH.....being poor in learning about him...so many thoughts were roaming in his head....

                                              .................................................................

"Y/n ...wakeup my baby...please don't do this to us....we are really sorry we make you suffer this much...here after we will never hurt you baby...please wake up...." you mother were crying so badly infront of your lifeless figure laying in your bed.....yes, they took you to the home to take good care of you....they even appointed a nurse for the better care.....Doctor told that....you were in little bit critical condition....they didn't even know that when you will woke up from coma......
"Yahhh!!!! baby...wakeup ..it's me your jaan....i know you are acting wake up please ...i can't see you like this...i'll ask Taehyung to coome and take you with him like last time....wake up baby....please..." Ayerin also in a crying mess....

IT'S BEEN A TWO MONTHS, there is no improvement in your health, you didn't even responding anything.....Ayerin also coming regularly to meet you....she always speak with you some random things...about BTS 'S new songs...she played the songs for you....she is doing his best to wake you up...but no response...she even trying to contact all the members...all of them numbers where switched off.....sometime she feels that Taehyung cheated you...or he was lied to you about his love to you.....all the negative thoughts were coming in her mind...