MISS YOU BABY!!!!

you all straightly went to your father's house, cause he wanted to meet you both.....you were shivering not cause of cold but because of your father's invitation.....after comeout from the car, you just standing there thinking how to go inside.... sensing your fear, Taehyung hold your hand in his and assuring you that everything will be okay.....you also just nodded in agreement and went inside......after dropping you both Jimin went to his apartment.....

after reaching the living room, seeing your both presence your mom ran to you and hugged you....."Yah allah, thank you...thank you so much for accepting my dua.....thank you for making them safe......you little dumbo...why did you leave me like that? hahhhh...you know i'm worried when my son in law said that you got into fight with him......" your eyes enlarged in shock and you facepalmed yourself in your mind and you gave a glare to him for revealing about your fight with him......

" yahhh... why are you glaring at  him ahhh???? " your mother just hitted your arm.......you just hissed and rubbed your arm where your mother hitted you....." don't hit her ammy...it's not her fault probably....." "no son.....it's not good fighting with you right?" "it's okay ammy....." you just standing there like a third wheel in between mother in law and son in law duo.....

later, you saw your father coming near you with a speed , you just closed your eyes thinking that he will hit you for what you've done but, you felt a warmth around you.....your father hugged you securely and kissed your forehead with full of love and care.....you felt his grip was tightened like if he lose his grip  you will disappear.....you hear some sobs ...you tilted your head and saw your father crying.....

you can't see him crying like this...." abbu...please don't cry...i'll never do anything that make you feel bad...i'm really sorry for my mistakes....sorry please don't cry abbu.....i'm a very bad daughter for you.....i'll always wanted to make you proud....but see...i'll never done that......i don't deserve to be a daughter for you....sorry abbu....." you just started crying badly while hugging your father.....

"don't said like that dear.....i'm really very lucky to have you as my daughter.....mistakes happen...it's human nature....so don't blame yourself....in my every dua i'm thanking my Rab for giving you in my life...you are the precious gift given by our RAb.....you always do everything with my consent.....i always wanted everything best in your life...

even your marriage also.....but i failed ...cause i never thought about your concern...i always thinks that my choice is yours also.....but when you chose other than my choice i became angry.....i didn't think that it's not even your fault but it's his......." he pointed his fingure and looking at up ......" now, i understand my rab's choice...he will never do anything wrong to his servants......if he do something means it will written by him.....so who i am to stop ....."

by saying this he geatured Taehyung to come to him and hugged him with full of love and acceptance.....your father hugged you both and you both can't able to believe that it's finally happening....your family accepted you both.....after pulled out from the hug,  your mother prepared some rituals for welcoming the new couples in your tradition......

after talking with the whole family , you both got tired....after changing , you both finishing the dinner and decided to took rest in your room.....but , on the way, your father called Taehyung to his room......you both were confused and you nodded your head and went to your room......after reaching your father's room, TAehyung was confused that your mother was standing there smiling at him while having something in her hand.....

Taehyung excused himself and went inside the room..." you called me appa.....""yes my son....." Taehyung was overwhelmed by hearing your father called him son....." take this...." Taehyung was confused seeing some jewels in your father's hands....." what is this appa?...." " i just planned to arrange her marriage very grandly but,...." he paused and " but no problem .....this jewels we saved for her to give in her marriage .....so now i'm giving to you ....."