IS THAT YOU?... BABY

Taehyung was waiting in airport for the Saudi flight, because of bad weather he can't able to took another flight...just then a little girl was stucked in the middle of the crowd and he went to her and took her with him...he feed some snacks  to her and handover her to her parents....then his manager informed that he can't took flight today...because of bad weather...it'll took time.. maybe two to three days...." it's ok ....no problem just book a room for me...not costly...ok...Yah...Rab..why are  you are making me late? by meeting you .... i don't know why? maybe you have some  reasons...it's ok....i'll wait for you My Rab....i Trust your every Process in my life....afterall i'm just  a servant who wants to serve you ......whole heartly....." " sir!!.. may i come in?..." "yes!!.... sir this..." TAehyung was confused by seeing a cute letter from his bodyguard..." sir.. this one was given by an Army.. who was crippled ..when she try to meet you she fell down from her wheel chair...she also refused my help...cause she is muslim....then only she gave this letter to me to give you...." 

Taehyung accepted the letter happily....and just then when he tried to open the letter, he got call from Jimin...so he left the letter on the table and went to spoke with him.....
after speaking with Jimin, he just seeing the view of dubai in his room's balcony....just then he saw down... there he saw a girl who is watching the view outside in her wheel chair...she was muslim....just then he realised about the letter and went to read that.....

You were in a balcony which was in your hotel room....you were mesmerized by seeing the view of Dubai...

you were never think in your life that you will visit here without your parents

you were never think in your life that you will visit here without your parents....you were seeing out just then Ayerin called you to come inside for the dinner...so you went inside....at that time TAehyung took the letter to read while came to balcony to see you down there ,.... but you already left ... so he started reading the letter....

                     " asalamualikum MR.Kim TAehyung....

                                                                  i'm not going to say my name...cause it's confidential...shhhhh                                        i just want to thank you for how you helped the little girl from the crowd...i saw that how you took her in your arms delicately....like if she is precious to you....little girl was really lucky that she felt your warmth.....and thank you for helping me by your songs....i was new to this fandom.. still i like your all songs...it gives me strenghth, peace,confident....whenever, i'm getting nightmares, your songs only the reason i'm getting overcome from that nightmares so thank you so much.... still i didn't know more about you all...i'm trying by best to know more about you all....thank you and may ALLAH bless you with all the happiness and success in your life,,,may all your wish come true.. i'll make Dua for you all...... "

taehyung just chuckled by reading your letter...he found that you were cute.... just then he remebered the same words which you always make dua for them.....and he want to reply for your letter...but don't know how to...later he went to offer his salah after having dinner....he straightly went to his sleep while hugging the prayer mat which he was bought for you.......