MEMORY LOSS...

JUNGKOOK'S POV:-
                         after pushing that girl i went to the washroom to ease my mind...i don't know why i'm getting My Princess's face ofter from the past few days...."why are you doing this to me Princess...i know you can't be mine...then, why you are occupying my mind....what if you were in trouble.....whenever, you are in trouble, i can feel that"....i have to confirm this with Taehyungie HYung...he will know something about you.....i took my phone to call Taehyungie hyung, i was stuck while seeing the pic.....it was her...my Princess....miss you Princess....

i called Taehyungie hyung but he is not picking my call...so i went to meet him but when i saw Jimin Hyung was leaving the party furiously ...i followed him....after sometime i missed his car....later, i straightly went to Taehyungie Hyung's house, then i saw Jimin Hyung's car also was there.....when i entered his house. i was stopped in my tracks while hearing Jimin Hyung's words" Y/n was married and she is happy with someother man....." my world was stopped at that moment...my heart skipped its beat....

TAehyungie hyung was quarring with jimin hyung.....i don't want to be here...i can't Taehyungie hyung see  like this...so i left from there......

                                                                            END OF POV

After that incident, Taehyung was not in his right senses, sometimes he is quiet, sometime he is happy with other members, sometimes he skipped his food, sometimes he eat the food more than usual.... because of that his appetite is collapsed....so that he is fell sick...he can't able to attend his practice session ...other members were worried about his behaviour...no one knows what happened to him...except Jungkook and Jimin.....

He can't able to forgot you.... he is trying his best to forgot you....even he indulge himself in  reciting Qur-an,  and offering salah whenever he is having your memories....but no use...he is getting weak by heart , by mind and by all ... he don't know what to do ... so he went to Moulana to seek help from him....

" Moulana...!!! Moulana... Where are you?,,,i need your help...." Taehyung was shouting his name....hearing Taehyung's shouting Moulana came out....Moulana was shocked by seeing Taehyung's state....he was in messed form..." Tahoor,!!! my boy.. what happened to you?" " it's all over Moulana.. Its all over....my life is over now...now i don't have the reason to live in this world...i don't know what to do Moulana...please tell me a way to ease this pain...." 

while saying this Taehyung started crying while rubbing his chest

while saying this Taehyung started crying while rubbing his chest....he was in so much pain..." atleast tell me what happen my boy?....i can't see you like this... don't do this to me....please help this poor old man....and tell me what happened?" Taehyung explained all while hugging Moulana.....Moulana also shocked to hear this and he also don't know how to make him calm.....after crying for some time...Taehyung slept on MOulana's lap...

Moulana just caressing his hair " Yah!!....ALLAH ....Yah.. Rab..don't make this child suffer this much...he looks strong by body..but not by heart...he is so fragile and soft while coming to his loved ones....he looks like matured man but ,,,he is not...still he didn't know how to handle the things like this ... so please ALLAH!!! YAH RAB !!! help him to overcome from this situation ALLAH....please..." moulana also praying for him ..by crying.....