ALONE.....

You Taehyung were enjoying your new life at your new home, it was a normal sweet morning, you both were cuddling with each other after breakfast while watching RUN BTS  episodes......you saw popcorn was almost finished so you planned to bring from the kitchen....." Taehyung shi popcorn is over , let me bring some more....until then you should paused this....you are not gonna watch without me....." while saying this you paused the show and took the tv controller with you to the kitchen.....

"Baby!!!...i won't watch...why are you taking the controller with you ahhh...?  are you not believing me....???." " ofcourse no...." you said and winked at him and quickly went to the kitchen.....Taehyung was too stunned to react and  accept the fact that how you became so much bold these days......he just chuckled and started scrolling in his phone.....he saw there was so much notifications which was sent by HYBE.....

then, suddenly your phone started ringing....." Baby, your phone is ringing....." " you should attend the call Taehyung shiii....may be ayerin is calling to ask for some ideas ....." "ideas?...for what ?...." "for making up with Jimin shi..." "what happen between them...?" " ahhh....ayerin proposed him....but Jiminshii was not ready to go further, because of her parents...so she is trying to make up with him....just attend the call and put it on speaker....." 

but, Taehyung was still didn't took the call....cause he was surprised to see the id....it was from your mom....so he didn't do anything but just staring at your phone.....for the few moments, your phone were ringing continuosly.....you got confused thinking  why he is not attending the call....so you came from the kitchen and saw him staring at your phone....." why are you not attending the call?...."while having the phone from him..... you also shocked to see the id .....then, Taehyung left from there to give space to you......

you don't know what to do....after 5 missed calls , you took the call...." asalamualikum ammy.... how are you?...." you were trying your best not to broken ....." walaikum asalam dear...alhamdulilah...i'm 'coughing' fine 'coughing'...." you heard coughing sound...you became tensed " ammy !!!! what happen? why are you coughing.....?" "nothing dear....it's just 'coughing'.... cold...'coughing' nothing to worry......now tell me how are you? 'coughing'......

you can't able to hold your tears ...you just broke down...." ammy please tell me what happen?.....i know something is wrong...? you will never cough like this....." "why do you need to know?....you didn't even called her once in these past few days....then why are you caring now...just cut the call and enjoy your life with your so called husband....." the other side your brother was throwing harsh words.....you just can't control the tears falling from your eyes.....

"ammy...tell me...." " nothing just....you don't worry i'm good....you just take care....hmmm..." there was a silence for a moment...." when are you going to visit here dear?....." you heart skipped a beat while hearing your mother's expectations....."ammy.....i don't --kn--ow...." you voice was broking.....you felt your breath got stuck in your throat....your chest became heavy for thinking that how much your mother expecting your presence.....

you don't know what to do.....it's not like Taehyung refusing you to meet with your parents....but it was you who is avoiding to meet them....." don't worry dear.... it's ok....i'll be fine....you just focus on your husband .....hmmmmm.....take care.....Allah Hafiz...dear...." "Allah Hafiz ammy...." after ending up the call you started crying badly while closing your face with your palms......you just felt like you are not a good daughter for them.....you just felt guilt for what you are doing to them......

you want to meet them but you can't leave your husband too.....you can't take the fact how they insult your husband....you want to protect his respect even if they are your parents.....it's your responsibilty to stand for your husband's respect....you don't know what to do????? you just crying and crying.....then, Taehyung came there and saw you crying....his heart skipped a beat by seeing your figure....he quickly ran towars you and sat beside you.....