ACCIDENT

All members return to their apartment by chit chatting with each other and saw it was already time for your cab leaving time...they thought you alredy left...." Hyung ...did Princess came?...Did she eat anything or not...why the food was still same ...di you both ate your luch or not??" Jungkook just bombaring with questions to TAehyung but...he was sitting down near the couch by hunging his down..."Hyung...I'm asking you...." "Why are you asking me??? Ahhh...if you are worried about her..just ask her....here after if anyone talk about her with me...then i don't know what i do ....just leave me alone....don't bother me please..." Taehyung got irritated by Jungkook words and..all sensed that something happened between you both....

"what happen.??TAe...is she did something?...is she irritated you more that you got this much mad with her HHH....tell me little bro...." "Hyung!!!>.look at me...look at me..." Jungkook sat beside Taehyung and cupped his cheeks with his big palms and " Did she accused you...??.." Taehyung was shocked and happy thinking that how Jungkook understand his feelings and pain..."kook...I dont know why she again and again dragging the same thing...why,,.." Taehyung just starting crying on Jungkook's shoulder and.." Hyung!!!....she didn't know that ..you don't like someone call your "LIAR"...." others were shocked by hearing Jungkook's words and" What??....shhhh.....Childish girl...." "it's our fault only...we didn't informed her about this..." Namjoon said and" i think she played with him like how she always played with Jungkook..." Jin said...

"all are supporting her...what about me? ahhh....i know she played with me but.....she just dragged the thing which i'm trying to forget...." "which thing you are talking about ate..???>>" hosi asked with worry and came and sat infront of him" that...that..i lied her about the Jack character..." "does she know??" Jimin asked with shock....Taehyung just nodded his head and "How??" yoongi questioned and Taehyung explained them how you found out about jack when they were in airport..." AISHHH...now she will think that we also lied to her....." hobi got frusturated...

"omo!!!...My TAehyungie.... now you became like a whole tomato now..." by saying this JUngkook started laughing...he is trying to relax TAehyung and" Hyung...she likes you..that's why she played with you..do you know how she took glances of you so many times...she admired you from far...she needs your attention Hyung....she like you...

 she joked with you ....cause you always irirtated her..that's why.. she also done the same to you and she don't know about you....so please don't hate her...she is so innocent...that now she will cry her heart out while going home...." taehyung just seeing him without any expressions...

."not only she will cry but here after she won't come here because of my behaviour..." while saying that Tae again hung his head low..all are shocked by hearing his confession..." what??what you have done to her...ahhh...??" Jimin just stomped near taehyung by helding his collar...." what did you do..????ahhh" all are shocked seeing jimin's anger and came near him by parting them....

IN THE CAB:-
                   You were a crying mess while thinking again and again what happen between you two....his hatred filled eyes coming in your views.....you just trying to forgot the moment but you can't......your friends were asking you ...why you were crying ??....but you don't have the words  to speak...you felt your breathe crushing over your heart.....you just feeling guilty....about what you did to him..."Allah !!!!....please ..help me..i hurt him very badly sorry Allah...please ease his heart...help him to ease his heart...please don't make him Hate me...Allah...please...forgive me....i have hurted him...badly allah..." you  were crying to allah and seeking for forgiveness... thinking that you were did a big sin....

IN APARTMENT:-
                    "So you are saying that you scolded her ahhh...how dare you??>>" Jimin just jumped  to attack taehyung but Jungkook stopped him...for the whole time Jungkook did'nt react anything cause he know how You hurted HIs Hyung very badly .... he loves his Hyung .....yes you did it  unintentionally...but ..."I'm sorry..." Tae whispered .... "hobi Ahhh..Did you call or texted her..??"Jin asked  hobi said  " Hyung you know she can't response our call or text when she was in her home...."  "Just text her that we all want to meet her tomorrow...." Namjoon said to Hobi...

FOR THE PAST TWO DAYS....  you didn't visited there place it's not because you were angry.. its because you are in guilt to meet them so..you just trying to maintain distance,....

today you were returning to your cab from college ....you were waiting to cross the road ...there was so much traffic today  than usual..then only you noticed Jimin was standing other side of the road and suddenly you got a call...." Asalamualikum...devil" "walaikum asalam Jimin shi" you replied with a little smile ...."Yah!!! we all want to meet you come  back to our home.." when he said our Home you felt relived that they are not angry on you ...but your guilt stopping you so " No!!!... JImin shi i won't...i...i. just need sometime so..." "aniyo...our house is seeking for your presence devil...come na please....see i saw you ..here!! .." he just waved you and signalled you that he is coming to you but at that time he didn't realised a car came to hit him....but...

 there was a crowd surrounded by two persons to see what happened  and " Jimin shii ...gwenchana??!!! are you got hut somewhere..." you just checking him with a worried face..." "it's ok Princess ..i'm okay ..you saved me ..." 

FLASHBACK:-

seeing him crossing the road ,you just went to him suddenly and pushed him to the other side and you also fell down with him...you saved him with a fraction of seconds....

PRESENT:-
    You just called one cab to drop him at their home...yes!! it was in the backstreet only but not to make any fuss on the road you decide to drop him ....a
after reaching the apartment you just hestitating to go in ..." what happen?? ahhh... just come in devil" Jimin ring the bell and door got opened by TAEHYUNG...seeinh him infront of you ..your mind revinding the scene how he said he don't want to meet ...he don't like her presence...lowering you eyes not to meet his eyes....
only by seeing him ... your hands became sweaty ...you feel like your oxygen supply was cutted and your seeing stars infront of you....you felt dizzy..."HEyy!! devil come..." Jimin dragged you inside by your abaya sleeve ...you were managed to get inside by croosing Taehyung..but you got dizzy ....

closing the door behind you taehyung was coming behind you ...when he saw you he just felt bad that he behaved with you...seeing your nervousness he didn't speak anything and let you inside but suddenly he saw blood coming out from your hand sleeves and you suddenly collapsed...you were going to fell but a pair of arms came to catch you perectly by your waist...YES WERE UNCONSIOUS ..AND YOU WERE IN TAEHYUNG'S ARMS....{FINALLY}{but its haram right...what to do...its resistable}

all the members are being restless by seeing your unconsious  figure...Taehyung just feeling something in his heart...his breathing became fast...he just having negative thoughts about you...on the other side...Jungkook went out to find doctor for you...he don't know where to go and how to contact doctor..then suddenly he got a call" KOOK!!!...." His heart beat getting fast by hearing tensed voice from other side..." KOOK!!! KOOK!!!..." he came to his senses and" KOOK!!!" " hyung!!! what happen ?.." "She became consious so come back...." hobi cutted the while informing about your consiousness....

The door opened by a loud thud and...."Princess !!!....gwenchana yo...ahhh!! tell me.." he just try to come closer  but Jimin stopped him..."Cool!! Bro...she is fine....ok.." and you just turned your face to other side..he felt a pang in his heart....then he realised that he didn't contact her in these two days but other members did..you were also mad at him...

Jin was bandading your elbow..yes you got injured your elbow by saving him...Jungkook just saw you got hurt" What theF**k was happened>>??" all are shocked by his anger behaviour and..." hold yourself Kiddo...ok elders also present here so watch your mouth..." Jin just said witha stern voice...and Jimin explained what was happened earlier with them and how you saved him...that's why you got hurt and because of sudden actions you have fainted.....then only Jungkook got relax and try to talk with you but...."Jin oppa can you give me my phone....i have to inform my cab driver ...what if he informed to my parents about this so i want to inform him..." Jin just nodded his head and came with your phone..

you spoke with you Cab driver and told about the situation and he also accepted .." Oppa!!!!...i'm leaving now...if i leave now then only i'll reach on time...so...allah hafiz..." " Hey!!! devil...wait..." JImin called" i didn't thank you properly and we just sorry for what happen that..." you cutted his words by saying" it's ok Jimin shi....and it's my responsibility to take care of my loved ones ... i did nothing....if anything happened to you i'll never forgive myself...thanks to my Allah...he gave hidayah and power to help you...take care...just disinfect your wounds and eat more ..." all are surprised by your mature behaviour...and sudden changes in you..they were happy by seeing you mature but they thought because of that incident they lost your old self...