cute lil surprise

after the heated moment you realised you didn't even gave the gift which you bought for him...so you slightly pushed him and went to the living room and started searching for the gift....seeing you running to the living room Taehyung was panicked and followed your figure...     "Baby!!! what happenend? why are you running? is something happened?...." you found your gift and suddenly you hide that on your back....

Taehyung was confused by your behavior and realised that something was going in your mind...." Baby!!!1 what's going on your little crackhead?...what are you cooking In your that little brain?..." hearing his words you got angry ..." do you said i'm crackhead ahhhh....i have little brain???...." taehyung was tensed that you took that in a wrong way...he was just kidding you but he think that you were angry.....

seeing his tensed look you started laughing " see!!!! i made you tensed...hahahaha..." you started laughing like a child...holding your stomach you laughed for few moments ....suddenly TAehyung snapped his arms around your waist and pulled you closer ...your hands were resting on his chest..."you like teasing me right baby?....you were blushing while hearing his words in his deep voice....." now tell me why you came in so hurry???...what are you hiding?" " first close your eyes then i'll tell you!!!..." Taehyung did what you said without asking any questions....you felt a heat wave on your cheeks while thinking that how he obeyed your words without asking anything....

"now open your eyes!!!" Taehyung was stunned to see the things which you were holding.....

it was a couples rings ......
"what is this baby?...." "ahhh its a dog chain for tannie" you answered with a sassy tone.....             " Baby!!!!!!...." "then what????....it's a gift....after marriage i didn't gave anything to you...i felt guilt...you have done a lot to me...but i didn't... so i bought this as a marriage gift for us.....we alwyas have to be together....." Taehyung just got overwhelmed by seeing your actions and without wasting any second he captured your lips....you were shocked by his sudden move...but you also started kissing him....it was a smooth and passionate...

after few minutes you both pulled out from the kiss and Taehyung joined his forehead with yours..." how can you think like this baby?....how can you think that you didn't gave anything to me????....you gave yourself to me....you trusted me and gave yourself.....your trust is the most valuable gift for me Baby....that's what i need throughout my life.....your trust....."

you were in nine cloud while hearing his words....he don't want anything from you...he didn't expect anything expensive from you....he just want your trust...that's all.....and you trusted him more than yourself.....you've trusted in your whole life was only one Your Rab.....now your are trusting the  person after your Rab was him.......

after that emotional moment, you slide the ring in his hand and gestured him to do the same for you.....After sliding the ring in your finger, he kissed you on the back of your hand ....you smiled and felt so special by receiving this princess treatment ....