PANIC ATTACK......

After the incident you became totally silent...you didn't even talked with Ayerin...now you were scared of someone's touch....it was two days...finally you were going to colleg and suddenly you got so much notifications in group chat...it was from BTS....

"yahhhh!!!!...devil where are you~ oldie"
"Hey.....Little devil..how are you?...you are fine right...we are waiting ..come fast~ oppa"
"Princess....----~bunny"....

after seeing there messages you decided to meet them....after reaching college you went to meet them..."Asalamualikum...i'm home.."you came inside by greeting them....but no one is there....you just confused to see the empty house,,and thinking that before sometime they were bombaring with message now where are they....you were in your thinking world..."AHHH ....finally you shownup yourself ah....." you just flinched by hearing his sudden voice....

"Hahhh...Taehyung shi...you are here...where are the others?..." "They all went to shopping leaving me all alone..." he just made a cute pout..you were melted in his pout and.." before few days also they went ...now also..." then you remember what happened last by asking the same thing so .... "it's becau..."he was cutted by your words" whatever!!!..it's their wish..they will do whatver they want...ok ..i'm going to wait..."by saying this you sat down near the table and took out your books to do some sums....

by seeing your actions he smiled lightly and went to prepare your fav "HOT CHOCOLATE"....
"have this..it'll boost your mind"......you just flinched by his sudden appearance...Taehyung was confused by your actions ...yes!!!!...now you were getting scared by  with little things.... after that incident....suddenly the climate changed from sunny into rainy...the living room became dark because of the dark clouds which formed suddenly....the room also became dark..so Taehyung turned on the lights for better view for you to study....but suddenly...

The lights went off...and you started shivering in fear.....  your whole body started sweating and suddenly got panicked thinking about the incident....your breaths getting heavy and"Taehyungshii please turn on the lights...please..." you were begging to him...he thought that you were afraid of dark so he had a thought to tease you ... but he didn't know in which situation you were going through,,.."why ??...are you a scaredy cat??..ahhh..who will scared of dark..i thought you were a brave girl...for this little dark you were scaring..." "Please try ...t..ry to understand just remove the curtains for light please do some...mee thi..nng..." you words were trembling..Taehyung sensed something was wrong with you...and he came near you..." Y/n ..what happen? are you alright?.." he tried to touch you but...the next behaviour of yours shocked him...

"PLEASE ...DON'T TOUCH ME...PLEASE LEAVE ME...DON'T COME NEAR ME...JUST GO AWAY...." you were just screaming by saying this...he felt a pang inside his heart and felt guilty thinking that  because of his behaviour only you are getting panick attack..but suddenly.."PLEASE DON'T COME NEAR ME ABU BHAKAR...PLEASE DON'T TOUCH ME..." BY  hearing her words he realised that it's not because of him...it's because of someone...so Taehyung scooted near and try to hold her wrist but seeing her wrist he got shocked and his blood boiling in anger that someone hurted her...then,...

" Y/n ah...it's me Taehyung...open your eyes..and see me..there is no one ...it's me ....Y/n ah...please.." seeing your trembling figure he just got tears thinking that how you were traumatized by something..he misses your bubbly behaviour....again he is  trying to cool you..." Y/n ...y/n ..look at me...Y/ ah...." finally you came to your senses by hearing his scream and " Taehyung shii..." hmmm...I'm Taehyung shii your TAehyung shii... yes it's me Y/n..." Taehyung shii...." by calling his name.... you just  jumped onto him without thinking anything and hugged him tightly by locking your hand on his neck and started crying badly...

Taehyung's heart skipped a bit by your sudden behaviour but after hearing your cries...he also holds you by wrapping his arms around you securely...after sensing his hold on you ....you tightened your grip on him and started crying loudly..." he touched me Taehyungshii...he tou--ched me inappropriately....he forced me...." Taehyung felt a pang in his heart by hearing your words...." "Wh..o Y/n ...who tou..ch.ed you without your consent...Y/n ....ahh...Y/n...." he is asking with a trembling  angry voice and you hold him even more ...he realised he have to be gentle with you ...so..." Y/n ah....baby....tell me!!! who done this to you...ah..???."