SENSING HAVING A DISTANCE BETWEEN THEM

IN THE DORM:-

                                   There was a silence IN THE DORM... All the members sensing something fishy between these two Maknaes...."Yahh!!! Taehyungie and Jungkookie..what happen between you both...???you both are not like before...you two were so close and touchy lovey dovey before.. now what happen??...." Yoongi asked them and ....then only they realised that something was off between them and" Aniyo!!! Hyung ...all good between us.. its just i'm getting stress with the new song and....." " and about Y/n ??right??" Jin exclaimed.....Jungkook was in silent mood and" i'm having some headache issues when i came back from India ... that's why Hyung... no need to worry..." Taehyung defend himself by not getting caught about his confused feelings...

                Thier song "MIKROKOSMOS" WAS SUPER HIT like their other songs and they are nominated for the award show in different category....and now they were in a award show and enjoying the surroundings and waiting for show....

IN INDIA:-
                   "Yahhh!!!! Ayerin... please do me a big favour ...i want you to download the award show..which was going live now...please i want to watch ....here no network so please download jaan .... maybe i'll be there after two days then i'll watch with you please do this favor jaan... darling ...please...." " AHHH!! don't shout....bi**h i'll ....afterall my love also performing there... so why not...!!!" hearing her words you felt a pang in your heart and you just replied with a humm and disconnect your call.... 

They were winning lots of awardsand beyound happy about there winnings and they were taking a break at backside stage and "Hyung !!! we need to talk..." Jungkook informed tae and " I don't know why we were distancing ourselves from eachother ...when we came back here i thought everything will be alright but... you didn't seems to be ok with me and start distancing yourself from me....i don't know why you are doing this ...but... It's hurting Hyung.. it's hurting...just let it be out whatever you are having angry with me...just let it out...." with that saying Jungkook turned himself and started sobbing silently and suddenly Jungkook felt a pair of hands wrapping around his neck from back and" I'm sorry Jungkook ah!! I'm really sorry for my behaviour...i don't know why ...i was just ...." his breaths getting heavier and Jungkook sensed that he is having difficulty in speaking so he turned hismself and hugged him tightly...

        "it's ok Hyung ... It's ok.... no problem .... now we were ok ..right!!!.. so just leave it and cool your mind hmmm... come on lets enjoy the show... after all we are the one who winned most of the awards...." they both chukkling and went to spent their time together....

Now they both enjoying there eachother company and started bickering about something and playing ....what not....

what not

Seeing them

Seeing them..together other members felt relieved by thier reunion and became happy... but they don't know there is a storm on the way.....

ON THE OTHER SIDE:-
                                 Seeing them like this...Ayerin was confused that ... they maybe..😜 but shrugging her thoughts ..she again started watching the award show and downloaded some pics of Taehyung ...." Yahh!!! TAe .. you are the one who said that we will make it up even in distance... but you took so much time to call me .... but it's ok........ now you called me... from now .. i'll never let you leave me...." by saying this Ayerin were wtaching the video but suddenly she saw ....

" by saying this Ayerin were wtaching the video but suddenly she saw

Jimin's solo... she was stunned for a second by seeing him dancing like an angel....she didn't realise that she is watching him without blinking her eyes and got mesmerized by his beauty....after hearing her mom's voice she came back to reality that she is drooling over him....and she switched off the phone and went out.....

IN MUSIC AWARD:-

All are stunned to see Jimin's performance ...and Jimin got so much love and craziness got by Army..by this performance....

After the very long tiring day...all are went to the dorm and took rest after sometime... Namjoon got a message from bangPdnim ..." You all allowed to meet your parents and spent sometime with them... you all will leave by tomorrow if you all want." namjoon was really happy knowing that going to spent some alone time for them and he starightly went to other members room to inform about there leave...

after reaching there maknae's room seeing both Taehyung and Jungkook sleeping together felt happy that they became normal with each other

after reaching there maknae's room seeing both Taehyung and Jungkook sleeping together felt happy that they became normal with each other... "Yahhh!!! get up ...BangPdnim gave us permission 

to enjoy sometime with our family so get ready to visit your home by tomorrow....

All are beyond happy by hearing this and started getting ready to leave for thier homes after a long time....