HER COMFORT ZONE

Y/n was really stressed after her parents offending to play cricket ..she is reaaly broken by her heart at that time her cab mated talked about something that caught her attention"hey nini!! did you watched that drame he was so cute in that" "ahh kavi yeh i watched how can he so cute in drama and so hot in real life yaar!!!> y/n "hey !! guys what you are always talking about drama ahh???" kthen kavi said" you didnt know we are talking about K DRAMA means korean drama it was so popular now a days and we talking about the boy band BTS .. one member actedin drama thats what we are discussing !!!" after that y/n was not interested in that because she thinks that all are same means korea japan and china all are same like that ....

after somedays her cab mates again talked about them and about tiktok so she downloaded tiktok{it was the time tiktok before banned}she scrolling over her phone but because of less storage she is having difficult to download {because her father bought her a very basic android phone}  after deleting so many her fav apps finally she downloaded tiktok and started scrolling over accounts at that time one video got her attention

{imagine video of this glipmse}

after watching similar video of these two she got attracted by them .its because of their closeness between them and she started searching about them ,knowing about them and started streaming their songs .thats how she entered in this fandom.💜🤞

In the middle of her second year her college announced about the collge tour ,at that time also BTS announced concert in india {just imagine their arrival in india😐} mumbai. so she planned something which she herself cant imagine 😜.

She planned to attend the concert but the tickets rate disappointed her.but she planned to go there atleast she will get their glimpse of them.so she convined her parents about her college trip, in the name of college she is going to meet BTS. so she planned to go with her best friend ayerin because she knows more about mumbai city so she taking help of her . Firstly ayerin wont ready for her idea" yahh !!!!how can we go there? what if your abba found about this?if he found about this im only the first person who is going to die by his hands you fool!!!!why are risking your and my life also" after hearing this y/n felt bad about her behaviour and forcing her friend to achieve her wish . after that she left from there and started crying for not able to go there ...

Her department asking the students to enroll their nams for the tour.after sometime ayerin came their and started discussing with her other friens who are all going to that tour.and she came to y/n and showed the tickets for mumbai .first y/n was confused and later she was beyond happy that her friend accepted to come with her. they started to made a plan for the arrival.

After so much struggles she got permission to go for tour .they are having the perfect plan with her other classmates and ready for their big  achievement..

{lets pray to allah for y/n and ayerin to reach their destination without any difficulty and without getting caught by her father🤲😜😉}