PATCH UP.....

after the cute moments you both were decided to have dinner with Ayerin, but suddenly you felt pain in your head you hissed " ahhh...." you hold your head and also holded his hand....hearing your voice and sensing your hold on his hand,,," what happened baby? are you okay?are you feeling pain?..."then he realized and asked " didn't you took your medication ...?" then only you realised that you didn't took your medicine while thinking about your marriage...." hahhhh... i forgot... " you just lowered your head in embarassement for being careless....

"you should be careful!! aren't you?...." "sorry.." "it's okay....from today i'm going to take responsibility for your medication...not only medication , but also for your diet...strict diet...." last words he said with a stern voice....you were taken back by his differents sides and also became shy that he is becoming like sweet and caring husband like in K-Dramas.....

you were in your thoughts " we are not going for the dinner...you need rest...today was very long day...so let's go to the room and take rest...." " but, Taehyung shi... Ayerin will became sad .... we promised her to have dinner with her...if we cancelled that she will became sad...i don't want to make my Jaan sad....please ...please Taehyung shii...please...." while saying this you showed your puppy eyes...he was stunned by seeing your new side.....and chuckled at your words...

"ok.....fine....but we only having dinner in the hotel where we staying ok....no journey anymore...." you just nodded your fastly while thinking that what if he cancelled the dinner plan ...so you accepted quickly......

you informed Ayerin about the situation and she is ok with that cause she needs only your well beings ......you informed her to meet them at the hotel which is inside the hotel where you staying....." OMO!!! OMO!!!!" your reaction make Taehyung worry...." what happen now.? ahh.... baby please don't do like this....i can't take this much shock ok...." you just giggled by his words and showed him the phone....there was a post which Jungkook uploaded on internet.....

"i've missed my Bunny....." you just made a pout...and TAehyung gave you a (what did you say) look ...." Your Bunny!!!!hahhh... then what about me?" he just scoffed in disbelief by your behaviour....." Yahhh!!!! TAehyung shii don't be Jealous ...you know , because of your Jealous ..there is always problem....so..." again he scoffed at your words... "yahhh!!!.... i'm not Jealous...i'm saying that how can you call some one with nick name when you are with your husband...." now he pouted like a little child....seeing his cuteness over you ... you just pinched his cheeks .....he was stunned by your behaviour....you also realised what you've done you just ignored his stare and started talking with him.....

"TAehyung shii... did they remember me?....i know because of me...there is so much happened...they will hate me because of that...." you just made a sad face and Taehyung cupped your cheeks and said.." It's not your fault baby...it's me...so they will never hate you or forgot you...." seeing you still sad "wait!! i'll prove you..." by saying that Taehyung made a call..."yeboseyo!!!..." "Yeboeseyo.. Hyung!!!!... how are you?" "hahhh!!! TAehyung ahhh... how are you? are you doing? is everything ok there?..." " yes!! Hyung Alhamdulilah...i'm good...how are you all there? " "here all are good but.. all are missing you badly here... when you 'll return?.... we will be waiting...." " hmmm Hyung i'll be coming very soon..." "and......Taehyungahhh...." there was a silence....."hmmm Hyung..." "did you find anything about our Y/N...?" 

hearing that your eyes became teary and you feel blessed that how they still didn't forgot you... "yes hyung!!!!" you just nodded your head as no to him not to inform about her...." i saw her here... she was married now....she was with his husband now....." hearing his words there was a pindrop silence and " it's okay Taehyung....don't lose hope....one day.. you will get true love for you ...i know it's very difficult to move on but try to and don't hate her....maybe it's not her fault...so please pray for her happiness and try to move on...hmmmm..." Hearing Namjoon's words you were started crying now...you can't control your tears ...Taehyung hold your hand and started squizing and let you cry however you want.....