BACK TO NORMAL LIFE.BUT.....

you were just crying in store room and wiping your tears and went out to meet Ayerin cause its already late... you just wiping your face suddenly some one pulled you to the corner witj your abaya sleeve you were going to shout but...." Yah !!! bunny ... i was scared... i was going to shout... what if i shout ahhh you will be trouble...."  you hitted him by your bag " Ouch...its hurts..." then only you realised what you have done and taehyung's words ringing in yours YOU WERE SO IMMATURE THAT WHAT IS RIGHT WHAT IS WRONG OR HOW TO BEHAVE WITH PEOPLE." " AHHH I'm sorry i didn't mean.... you were cutted by " Hey!!! its ok i dont mind but i like the way how you behave with me so comfortable... u know... and i just want to give you something....thats why i came here..." " you like how i behave ?? " " hmmm yes!!why??" " you didn't feel my behaviour immature or childish?/" 

Jungkook was confused by your words and said "what are you talking about?... who said that you are behaving like immature...." just then he realised maybe that person said to her like this..." maybe if someone told you like that you dont have to take that seriously ... we all love you how the way you are so... just be yourself...ok and here accept this..." he gave a paper bag to you ... you opened and saw it was a beautiful abaya with stones
{if you wear it will be like this... simple and elegant}

you just stunned and touched by this gift

you just stunned and touched by this gift ... " what happen??you dont like...." " i love it !! i love it bunny !! how thoughtful you are... definetely the girl is very lucky to have whoever going to marry you...may allah bless you all the happiness,success, wealth and health and a cute and pretty girl in you lifee !! aameen..." you just blew on his face and he felt relieved  and having a wave of satisfaction in his heart... he just feel is soul is getting peace by her ....

"Bunny... Bunny boy... " " Ahhh!!!... i just felt that whatever you said will become true i think.... Insha allah" "insha allah" you both said with unison and you just shpcked by hearing INSHA ALLAH from his mouth....and both left from there to leave ...

"yah always you both went missing... what is going on between you both ??Ahhh!!!"  " No !                     No! its not like that Jin oppa... we just talking with each other... thats all..." "then why dont you both talk here ... what is the reason you both talked in secretahhh..." yoongi just bombared with his questions to them.... 

Then there is someone burning in anger and maybe in jealous....KIM TAEHYUNG why he also dont know.....

atlast you both bid bye to all and went in to the plane and started your journey back to your normal life....
ON THE AIRPORT:-

"Yah! Jungkook why you and Y/n always together what is the matter....??" " NO<Hobi hyung its not like that ... she just thinks me as a friend thats all..." " ohhh!! she only thinks like that ... what about you....haahhh>>" "hyung shhh low your voice what if other members know about this...." TAehyung also heard about what Jungkook said and he was hearing them very carefully that" so You like her?" "hyung .... I said low your voice.... hmmm yes I started like her.. dont know why... her simpleness ,her caring , even her tanned skin also became beautiful for me... she newly got pimple on her cheeks that also makes her pretty..." Hobi was Jungshook hearing that how he noticed every thing of Y/n...

THere someone was burning in anger that how Jungkook referring you and thinking that " how dare he... how dare he noticed little things about what is mine....how can he see her like that... its wrong !! its wrong ... he cant refer her like that ... she is mine!!!...." but suddenly reality hits her that what he was thinking.... he just frusturated and left from there by pushing Hobi and Jungkook...

"what happen to him...??? why he is behaving like this...." Hobi said... and all the members where confused by TAEHYNG's behaviour...

IN CHENNAI:-
                  Finally you reached your city and without getting caught you both reached your respective house and get some rest... you came to your normal life but... your mind was roaming in that fantasy world...thinking about him... sometimes you think that you were really behaving like a immature person....you just blaming yourself for behaving like that but when you think about how Taehyung fooled you by acting like another person....

You started going for the college and attending classes.. and its time for your semester exams and your parents found that you were off after the collge tour so they thought you might be done something or you were in a relationship... something is thinking bad about you and they planned to you to get arrange marriage for you...

You were studying in the room WHen your mother came and show you a boy's pic not boy a man....you were confused why she is showing you this..." just tell me that if you like him or not... if yes means we will do further...this family is a vey big family... they also having two own villas and... "your mother was blabbering things which you dont want to listen ... you simply said" no ..i dont like him... im not interested in this marriage so leave me i want to study...." with that saying you started to prepare for your exams....

then ...there is big chaos started in your home... that they confirmed that you are in a realtionship thats why you rejecting the proposal....you father came to you and introgate with so many questions and you mother and your auncles ,your aunts... and who not...all are manipulating your brain for the proposal....

your father also introgated with Ayerin and " did she is in realtionship... tell if you hide something it wont be good for you so.. just spit out all the truth..." he just threatened her... but Ayerin is not that type who is afraid of him...

"uncle!dont threatened me ok... if you are not trusting her then who will trust her .. just trust her uncle if she said she dont like him... just accpet with her ..if she love someone she will definately inform you ok she says no means no so dont force her uncle ... she is fragile..she is too soft to handle this much stress dont give so much stress to her..." " i know what i have to do with my daughter you just stay in your place and do your work ... dont interfere in our family matter ..." with that saying your father left and Ayerin was felt sad for how he talked with her and how he is going to broking her Friend's heart... Ayerin felt bad for her Friend...