ABUSE

All members speaking with you in phone only...except Jungkook and taehyung...yes you still didn't went to meet them after the accident...still you didn't talked with Jungkook....you were in so much madness with him...because he didn't text you once after the incident with Jungkook ..thinking that i have done that with intentionally ...to His hyung...you know Jungkook and Taehyung were really close than other members but you expect that he will call you and scold you about your behaviour but he didn't...so you think that he though that you are  rude and immature...

IT WAS A WEEKND...so you were laying on the couch and scrolling the phone..." YAhh!!! come and get ready we need to go to your uncle's house {father's brother} ..." "why ammy,,i'm tired please dont disturb me...." "Yah!!! they all invited us for a family function get ready ..Your abba will be reach here anytime go....." you were just getting ready and you got a notification from Jungkook...you were tried to reply but.." is all are ready to leave...??" you were shocked by hearing yor father's voice and you suddenly put your phone on silent mode and went to get ready.....

HERE,,Jungkook was feeling restless thinking that why you didn't reply him...."i'm sorry Princess i know you were angry..i know why....i should've called you...i don't know why i did that mistake...Princess..please don't misunderstand me...i'll never think you are bad..please...don't hate me...talk to me please...." Jungkook just speaking while seeing your picture on his phone...yes he is having your pic....
  when one day you came to pic your books which left there so you came here without wearing abaya...it was a white dress ...he saw you getting your books and ran out in rush then he called you ....you turned back to see him..then he took a picture ....

{IMAGINE THAT YOU WERE IN HOME AND TURNED TO SEE HIM

{IMAGINE THAT YOU WERE IN HOME AND TURNED TO SEE HIM...}

PRESENT:-

you were on the way to your uncle's house to attend family gatherings...you were invited by your Aunt and others" Asalamualikum Y/n ...how are you?...Ohhh...Masha allah..you are becoming pretty...what is the reason ahh....when i see you last time you had some pimples and marks ..now that are fade away and your complexion also became good...what you are doing ?? ahhh..."you just smiled shyly BY YOUR AUNT'S COMPLIMENT.... yes today you are looking too good that all your cousins started drooling over you...

 yes today you are looking too good that all your cousins started drooling over you