LETTERS!!!!

There was a silence in the lobby...." can you please explain what is going on?" " TAehyung!!!....she is not married..." hearing Ayerin's words he was shocked and confused how to feel on her words ,...happy??...that he is having chance ...or sad!!!!that  seeing her messed up state...." can you please explain the whole thing?" "She was suffering from temporary memory loss and her one leg was paralyzed..." his world was stopped ...his whole body became stiff.....thinking that she forgot him.....she've forgot all the memories which she made with him....

'"but how this happened to her? Ayerin...is because of her fa...." " don't think like that...infact it was an accident....after coming home ...she became really quiet...and one day she spoke with her father and she opened her heart to him...even her father accpeted your relationship ....but he gave you both 2 years time ...in that 2 years if you won't return to her ...then he only going to decide her life....

she believed you and told him that she had a believe in their's love...and she said you'll come .....at that time she went to contact you...because of signal problem she went to terrace, then suddenly she tripped her leg and fell from the stairs...doctors said there was a nerve was clotted in her brain so she needs operation...after operation she went to coma...within few days her health became worse and her leg was paralyzed...before 3 months only she wokeup from the coma....when she was in coma ...JImin called me , then only i said that she was married...i don't want  you to suffer and have faith in her...cause already she was in her death bed....you also my friend i can't see  you suffering for the one who is in death bed..... that's why....."

"do you know how much i suffer after your confession to jimin...it's better you've told me about her condition..i'll took care of her...what do you think ??? haahhh....you think i'll leave her in that situation haahhh....she became my living reason Ayerinah...she became my all...my life......how can i leave her after knowing what happened to her.....here after i'm not going to leave her....let me see her...she needs me...."

"TAehyung, try to under stand... she forgot you....she is in depression thinking about her health... she need thearpies, that's why we came here....please don't do this....she is having panick attacks often...doctor's also informed that if we try to force her about her lost memory , her life will be in danger ....so please , i'm begging you....leave her for sometime ...give sometime to her....if...only if she gained her memory we will see the hope...other wise don't disturb her please....i'm begging you....please..." by saying this Ayerin got down on her knees....

without saying anything Taehyung went from there....he can't bear this pain....he just started crying while rubbing his chest..." Yah RAb...i'm not going to ask why ...why this happening to my baby...but i'm begging you..please help her..help her to cure her health...i want her to be fine...i want my old Y/n, my baby back to me...even , if she don't want me it's ok....but help her to recover soon....no matter what now...i'm coming to see you....i'm coming to you ALLAH.....please accept my presence...." Taehyung packing his stuffs and leaves for Mekkha..... 

                                           ----------------------------------------------------------------------------

IT'S BEEN TWO DAYS, you were quiet, you were attending your therapies but became quiet, Ayerin noticed and she done her best to lighten up your mood but no response....."YAhhh!!!!....can we go for a visit... to bhurj kalifa...i really want to go there...please y/n ah....we finished our today's session right...please come na...." you left a big sigh and went to visit Bhurj khalifa....

" you left a big sigh and went to visit Bhurj khalifa