PLANNING

Ayerin was confused about Jungkook's confession" did he just confessed or he just tell that casually...i'm just going insane thinking about this,... should i tell this to Y/n or.... aishhhh.....just leave it...whatever let's see after their arrival...

IN THE DORM:-
                         All are busy in discussing about there new song shooting and " you say !!!" " aniyo!! you inform ...definetly he will hear you..." " Ahhhh ...!! i can't ...what if got mad at me...." " yah!! you are leader ,you have to inform him...just go.... RM...leader!! leader!!leader!!!...." hoseok and Namjoon just bickering about how they are going to ask permission for there tour for India....YES.... they are planned to visit India... to meet you....that's why thses two hvaing fear to ask permission from BangPDnim....

"yoongi ya!!...how much time he will take to ask a permission for a simple matter ahhh!!! how he he became our leader...i Can't understand...." " Is it!!....then you are the one who have to go and ask permission then why you sent him....brave Hobi...." hoseok just smiled sheepishly and said..." It's just a cup of tea for me...even he is our Leader so i ...." then suddenly there dorm room door opened furiously.... they never saw Namjoon this much serious....because of the door sound other members also came out from there room..."yahhhh!!! ...are you mad...Ahh...You just ruin m y sleep...." all are stunned by Jin's words...and started laughing cause... Yoongi is one who always scold others for ruining his sleep...now jin reacting like yoongi now....

                                   But...still Namjoon didn't speak anything and" Namjoon hyung....what happen???...is BangPdnim...." Namjoon left a big sigh that all are understood that nothing will happen...then" Wahhhhh!!! I was still confused and shocked about the fact that he accepted for the India tour...even after that i'm not satisfied his words....How?? How ??? quickly he said yes... and here our brain is being roasted thinking that  he will reject??... " HMMM!!! Yes !! Hyung....how He accepted so easily ..." all are silenced for minute and "Wooowwwwww!!!! Wooowwww!!!!!!" all are shouting and hugging eachother and what not.....they can't believe that BAngpdnim accepted their permission .....

"hyung how he accepted ???i jUst can't beleive this,,, Wahhhhh!!!!" Jimin was beyond happy even Taehyung and Jungkook also hugging eachother for surprise...." but...." But.. What ??? Namjoon Hyung??/" Jungkook asked....." he said we have to complete the shoot for the new song which we were going to release next year>>>" "What???" all are shouted in Unison.....leaving a big sigh all are went to their respective rooms....

AFTER SOMEDAYS:-
                          "Ayerina !!!...Your mobile is ringing..why are you always leaving your phone in room...why can't you keep it with you...." "mom! then only you will know that I'm not doing anything without knowing you...." Ayerin just smiled sheepishly and she was surprised by seeing the caller id and" Hello!!...may i know with whom I'm speaking with???..." she heared a chuckle from the other side and she smiled while knowing who he is..." this side PARK JIMIN...That side????.." 
                         "this side AYERIN ..." they both laughed and "why ??are you calling me???" "Hmmm... i think you are not interested to speak with me >>It's ok...I just want to share a secret but ....its ok...bye..." "yahh!!! YAh!!! Jimin shii.....no!! no!...." he just chuckled and..." Ok.. Ok... i'm here only don't shout ..what if your mom will know that you are speaking with a man..." "don't worry MY full family was love marriage family so she won't said anything to me... even If i loved you she will accpet ...our love so don't worry..." there was a silence in between them and she just realised what she said....

"ahhhh... i mean ... even she knows i loved someone she won't mind...." she smiled nervously and ..." it's ok ayerin shii... i won't mind what you said ....and the surprise is we are coming to meet...means meet you both...." "What!!!????...Woowww... Wooowww.... " she was screaming mercilessly and Jimin's ear definetly need treatment because of her screaming...but Jimin was enjoying her screaming thinking that she is happy knowing about their arrival..." Jimin shii... Are you for real? you are saying the truth right?...i can't believe this...you are not lying right?..."  "I'm saying the truth only...we are coming and don't tell her about our arrival... it's a surprise for her.. and we are going to stay there for atleast a month..." "what???....A month??....Woww...now i can spent a time with my love,TAe..." hearing her words Jimin was sad that she is saying her Taehyung is her love...but Jimin don't mind at all.. beacuse he decided that he will make her fall for him...JIMIN MODE ON....

"So, where you all are staying...?? do you all need help ???" "No..No... Ayerin shi we already booked a apartment near your college so.. you don't need to worry..." "what? You already booked near our college and you are saying this now...  ???" Jimin sense her sadness in her words and " Don't be sad.. we just want to surprise you ..that's all.. look..if we discussed this with you... Maybe ... maybe ....you may tell her ...accidentally..right? thta's why we didn't discussed with you...so don't be sad...it hurts me..." Ayerin's eyes widended by hearing his words and then" yahhh!! Jimin ah ..to whom yor are speaking with? ahh!!!" hoseok teased him by wiggling his eyebrows and Jimin gesturing him that don't talk like this...and shuuing him....

"why you all are staying near our college?..." "Cause ..if we stayed somewhere in hotel means it'll cost ..and even you two were coming in cab.. if we want to meet you both means you have to bunk your colleg and we have to travel from room to your college it'll take time....time waste.. time is more preciuos for us...so  we don't want to waste that precious time you know.....that's why we planned this..." Hoseok explained there plan and" and Don't ...Please don't tell this to her... we need to surprise her....

"ahhh!!!!...ok ..ok...i'll agree and thank you so much for this... it's really mean a lot to her...she will be happy after all the chaos which  was she going through.. so it's your responsibility to make her happy by your all presence so let's execute Project MAKE HAPPY Y/N....." "YES...YES" all are said in unison..." when you all are coming?'"....." Date ...we didn't decide yet...because of new song shoot.. so...but.. we will...ok don't worry...until then take care and take a good care of your friend too.....bye.." with that saying all bide bye with each other,,,.....

AFTER SOME DAYS:-

"yahhh!! from how much time you are going to stay there...from the morning you are staying  near the window....""aishhhh!!!! Hyung .. When they are going to come...it's already late....how irresponsible they are...."Jimin was getting irritated time to time....other members are teasing him for his impatience...suddenly Jimin took his  phone and dialled Ayerin's number...all are watching him that he would shout her but..."Hello!!!" "AHH Hello!! ayerin...where were you...??? You did'nt arrived yet ..." "Arrived ..where??... Jimin shii..." then only he realised that they didn't informed there arrival..they want to surprise you both so.... " Ahhh .. what i'm asking is did you reached your college....you know our english....i said that by mistake..." 

"we are going to reach ...on the way..." "is this your timing? ..." " No! NO!!... we are reaching little bit early today ... we always reach there after 12pm only today coming there little early because of our cab driver... so..." " ok!! ok!!! be safe..." " but...' she didn't complete her words he cutted the call...

"they are going to arrive!!!!..." Jimin said with a excitement and all are went to their appartment's balcony and waiting for your arrival...they are in a fourth floor ...because of trees ..no one see them ..but they will see the whole surroundings .... "Ahhh!!!! they arrived...." Taehyung also came there to see you...one by one all are coming out from cab...and Ayerin also cameout..." there...Ayerin!!!!....AHhh she is looking pretty today..." all are watching with a "EWWW" face and ..." why Y/n didn't came...is she ok? Is she fine?..." Jungkook just asking this questions to himself but all are now seeing him with a "EWWWW" face...just then you came out from the cab...."there she is...but why she is looking pale and week....she is not like before...."

{i know this one also little bit boring but please bear with this and do more support babes} 

RAMADAN MUBARAK