ANNIVERSARY AND CONCERT!!!

There you were trembling fear even Taehyung's touch..... he don't know what to do...then, you father came in search of you both.....seeing your trembling figure , he quickly came near you but you flinched by his presence.....your father was confused then, he saw abu bakar was laying there with bruises...then he understood that something was happened because of him.....so he suggested Taehyung to leave from there with you.......

with his heavy heart Taehyung came near your trembling figure and hold you by your shoulder by saying soothening words...." it's okay baby...it's me Your Taehyung ...dont be afraid hmmm....i'm here....no one will harm you.....come...." you went with him without saying anything.....then, your father went near Abu bakar and helped him while holding his hand around his shoulder and went down to give first aid  to him after all he is his sister's son...........

then, your father went near Abu bakar and helped him while holding his hand around his shoulder and went down to give first aid  to him after all he is his sister's son

you both were staying in one of the room in that marriage venue, Taehyung was trying his best to comfort you, after so many effort you were recovering from that panic attack.....but Abu bakar made it difficult again for you.....Taehyung was clenching his jaw in anger while thinking about how Abu bakar used bad words to hurt you......then, suddenly door burst opened by someone, you flinched and started trembling while hearing the door opening .....a person came there furiously and started punching Taehyung, Taehyung also defened from his punches and started fighting with him.....

seeing them fighting , you can't able to control yourself...you closed your ears in fear and started crying badly.....just then, some other people came there and released them......seeing your trembling figure Taehyung came near you and hugged you tightly....." i'm sorry baby...i'm really sorry....." "please Taehyung ah don't leave me...please i'm scared please...." you just hold his shirt in a tight fist not wanting to leave him......

then, your father came and saw your trembling figure, he think that he have to put a fullstop for this problem.....so he decided to gather all of his relatives......
after gathering in one place, abu bakar standing one side and you were standing with Taehyung with your parents.....

"what is the problem going on .....? " one of the elder person of the family enquired .....your father explained all the things which Abu bakar done with you......his family became ashamed of himself......your father said " and here after im not going to leave this matter just like this......you all know that my daughter is already married...but i didnt invited anyone....." your eyes widened by your father's submission.....for how he blamed himself for your decision......

" so i decided to held a reception for them.....all my relatives are here.....so i'm personally inviting all of you to my family's wedding reception coming sunday......" all peoples gathered there became shocked ....then they all agreed to present there......you and Taehyung became frozed at your places.....now you realised , this the mateer he decided to solve.....you became happy to hear that your reception going to happen infront of your family members....