GETTING PRINCESS TREATMENT....

you were just felt happy that your dream came true and you went to home after biding bye to them....after reaching home you went straight to do ablution and offered two rakat shukur {thank you } salah {prayer} for giving this happiness for her.....after that you were regularly meeting them after reaching college early and spending time with them till the college hour and went to attend college...after finishing classes you straightly went to meet them....but without Ayerin...cause she was joined in a NCC taem so she can't joined with you but sometimes she will come and meet them..without knowing you..." 

one week passed like this....you were really became close with Yoongi ,Jimin and Jungkook... sometimes you were indulged in a fight with taehyung for no reason...He also fought with you after seeing you playing with Jungkook closely... for him you were sitting with him close but it was not true...jealousy hiding his eyes...." jungkook can you give a permission to use your room for salah...soemtimes i'm missing in college to ...if i offer here...i don't want to go there and perform ...i'm just geeting tension for not offering salah..can you..." "Princess!!! why are you asking permission ...it's your home... just get yourself comfortable and do your salah ...go.." "it's not like that ...taehyung also using your room so it's better to ask permission...what if he feel uncomfortable by my prayer so..." "if i ever tell you that ...your presence did'nt make uncomfortable then why your prayer...so stop accusing me and do your work...don't became smart...." 

you both just shared daggers for each other...and left to do their respective works...Jungkook just sighned by both of your behaviours and also smiled and liking your behaviour....jungkook felt bad how she asked permission for her prayer so he decided to make a separate place for prayer and he also bought prayer mat for her with prayer shawl....

jungkook felt bad how she asked permission for her prayer so he decided to make a separate place for prayer and he also bought prayer mat for her with prayer shawl

AND one day " why are you blind folding me Bunny,...." " we all are going to kidnap you.." Yoongi said with savage.." Yahhhh....oldie...i didn't asked you...." YOu just done with what he did to you..." SHHHH......Silence princess "....he was pulling you by your abaya sleeves and ....

after seeing that you were beyond happy and started jumping and shouting thank you .." thank you ....thank you....bunny... i don't know how to thank you...."and said in happiness and  thinking how you receiving princess treatment for the first time in your life from him but suddenly got sad....

       "Yahhh!!!! you shouted like a dinosaur before now what happened ahh!!!!......." yoongi teased you but sensed something off so ...." what happen little devil....????why you became sad suddenly AHHH..." Jin asked you...."i'm just afraid oppa..." "Afraid!!!"all are exclaimed in unison...you nodded your head..." but why????" i'm receiving so much love and care...i'm afraid that what ...what ???it will fade away from me one day..." by saying this you strated crying silently and" Princess...do you think our love and care for you will fade away...???are you doubting our care and love ahhh.... ???" "Aniyo!!!!...i'm just afraid ...cause whenver i'm happy..something bad will happen that's why...sorry if i ruined ...." 

"Ofcourse !!! you ruined our happy moment Devil..." yoongi said with a swag and laughed at you...but suddenly you threw water on his face and ran out from there..." i'm going to college allah hafiz...allah hafiz oldie..." " YAhh!!!>>.you devil wait ....am i oldie to you..." Yoongi just try to chase you but you ran out and closed the  front door...

but someone also felt bad that all are giving so much care but he realising that  how he behaved with you...for seeking an apology he also bought prayer mat for you...but seeing you happy with Jungkook he hide the mat and left ...and its none other than our TAEHYUNG....

ONE FINE DAY:-
            "Yahhh!!!!...have you ever roam here,,...we are literally roaming around here...again and again in the same place....Ahhhh!!! why i took you with me in the first place..." {you all thinking that whats happening here....you and Taehyung came out to buy some groceries you said that you know the place ...and its taehyung's turn to go and buy groceries...by his luck this time you were with him...} 

"Yahhh!!!... i know...don't shout ...i'm just little bit confused about this streets...don;t worry..ok..." " worry...you are the big worry for me,,....just try Map..." " Ahhh!! MAp..correct..." you just took your mobile...but reality hit you that your basic mobile can't do that...you just smiled Awkwardly and ..."What???" Taehyung shout lightly..."i don't have that..because its a basic phone so...." "Ok ...let try in my phone..."you didn't replied and " Now What?..." " I don't know how to use map...also...in your phone,,,..." Taehyung just stopped the car in the corner..." then what do you know...Ahhh...nothing is good happening to me...after meeting you...Don't said that you are lying that you are in college...even high school students know how to use mobile..." You were in aurgue to control your tears because if you cried now definitely he will scold you by saying immature, childish ,,,what not....

you just compressing yourright hand fingures on your left back palm...Taehyung noticed that you were tensed by his behaviour and sighned ..." can you please ask someone for the route"...you just nodded by hunging your head low and went out to ask for the route....

ON THE OTHERSIDE:-
   "why it's taking so much time for them....."Jin asked and tried to called you both but both mobiles are not reachable.....Jungkook also getting restless by thinking what if Taehyung hurt you by his words or his behaviour....

ATlast you both reach the apartment and you took some bags and went up...taehyung forgot to took the bags and closed the car door forcely and went up....furiously...