GREEDY!!!!

It's been three days, you and Taehyung were exchanging letters via reception...yes!!! you both decided to leave your letters on reception and receive later.....Ayerin also know this but she didn't tell or react anything....she knows that there love is true and pious and no one able to stop them by reuinte......

            in between, taehyung was trying to meet you .... cause he decide to leave for korea after seeing you...but something is stopping him...he don't want to take any risk on your health ... so he just trying to get a glance of you...so he is waiting in his balcony to see you...YES... he knows that you were staying in room which was right under his room...but he didn't know that the letters were written by you.....

AT THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT:-

                          you were rolling in your bed ,from side to side....you were craving to eat something sweet.....you tried to woke up Ayerin but you failed...so you decided to go out and eat something by on yourself.....you took your walking stick and left out....you only cover your head with a shawl....with a top with track pant...

with a top with track pant

(ignore the bag....and imagine with  walking stick)

after coming out from the hotel...you were in a search of dessert shop....." hey!!!! girl.. who are you?..i think you are not from this country... that's why you roaming like a sh**t..." some of the boys where cursing you for your outfit... you were scared but you didn't show that..." i don't think you are a muslim too...cause muslims never curse others...." you said with a sassy tone but innnerside you were trembling in fear....by replying that you started walking but they were decided to follow you....

                here, Taehyung were sitting in the dessert shop, thinking about you....yes!!!....he knows that sometimes you were craved for dessert in the middle of the night...so he bought chocolate waffles for you.. and decided to drop that infront of your room....he paid for the waffels and came out from the shop....

you were chasing by those bad boys ...you can't run...because now only your legs were recovering so you trying your best to walk fast with that stick but suddenly someone pulled out your stick from your hand and you stumbled on your way and going to fall.. but someone came and caught you in his arms... you felt relieved...you steadied yourself and quickly hide behind that man.....

"are you all blind or left your brain in your homes?" the man asked with a angry yet sacrassiticaly ....." sorry?" the boy said.... "i think you all lost your hearing senses too"...by hearing his words you laughed while hiding behing him.....the boys were glaring at you....you were scared by seeing their angry looks....you clutch his jacket tightly....feeling the hold on his jacket he sense that you were afraid and ......."why are you all doing this to her....don't you see she is having difficulty in walking ...being a muslim , how can you all do this to her..." the man was asking with a angry tone....

" are you asking us....??? ask her..being a muslim girl she came without her abaya...and she didn't weared her hijab properly.... " ......the man saw them with a done face....  " it's her wish... she know that how to wear ..you are no one to ask her and do anything to her...just stay in your limits or other wise i'll complain about you all to your government.....if i say ...i'll do... and your government also can't deny me....so be in your limits...." "hey... who are you ???threaten to me ahh!!!!! are you God?... or...." " bhai.... can't you identify him....he is a very big south korean idol the famous KIM TAEHYUNG....." another boy in their group annouced his friend...