FORCED MARRIAGE

after reaching home....you felt something bad was going to happen....you starightly went to your room but suddebly you felt a pull ,it was your father,,..." whee were you today? ahhh...and what is this clothes you are wearing....are you perhaps roaming around with anyone..." "no abbu ...i'm not i was with ayerin only...you can ask her..." " she... she is the main reason you were like this i think...but..." you father just stopped his words by seeing your bruised lips...and "what happen to your lips ah....tell me...what happen..??" his hold on your arms became tight...already you got bruised by atehyung's hold now your father...you can't bear the pain....you just jerked his hands and..." i went to a party with her there someone try to abuse me but...i escaped from him...." 

you just telling the truth not fully but little bit...you were in your thoughts suddenly a you felt a sting pain on your cheeks..you can't believe that your father slapped you...he just try to beat you but your came infront of him and block him "please dont do this to her...maybe she had reasons...she will never like that what you are thinking please leave her...please..." your mother was begging him and your father went from there.... 

                                                ...............................................................................

Jungkook just went near Taehyung and punched on his face...he just started beating him...there Taehyung was on the ground laying lifelessly accepting Jungkook's hard punches....but Jungkook didn't stop...other members came there and stopped jungkook and took Taehyung from there...

                                              ''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

"Ammy!!...i didn't do anythinig wrong ...please trust me..." you were crying badly by hugging your mother, your mother trust you but some what she felt something was going with you...but she can't force you for anything so she console you....
after some time you were in your room....on the prayer mat....you were praying  ashtagfir nafal prayer for what you've done .......you promised to ALLAH  that you will avoid him...you did but by heart you didn't.... so you think that's why this was happened..... you didn't eat anything you just crying and crying and thinking about how Taehyung behaved with you.....

'YAH!! ALLAH YAH!! RAB..PLEASE DON'T TEST ME THIS MUCH...I'M NOT THAT MUCH CAPABLE OF ACCEPTING YOUR TRIALS...I'M A WEAK SOUL...I CAN'T BEAR THIS ALLAH...PLEASE HELP ME AND GIVE HIDAYAH...I NEED YOU ALLAH...I WANT YOU...I DON'T NEED ANYTHING PLEASE HELP ME OUT FROM THIS MESS ,,,YAH MERE RAB.....I JUST WANT TO HUG YOU AND SEEK FOR YOUR FORGIVENESS PLEASE ACCEPT MY FORGIVE NESS AND GIVE ME HIDAYAH MY ALLAH...." you were asking dua continously...hearing your cries....you father planned something which was unexpected....

                       ------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After waking up from a severe headache, Taehyung was confused that he ende up in his bed and suddenly reality hit him like a truck and he got all the memories which was happened yesterday....he just cursed himself and went out to meet you expecting your appearance...." How dare you ahh...how dare you KIM TAEHYUNG....you abused her,,,,shame on you....you bast***d" Jungkook just came out of now where and Taehyung's collar and punching him....others where trying to freed him from Taehyung but his hold on TAehyung was like a skin in human body.....

"Jungkook come back to your senses.....let's talk" Jin said " "Hyung!!... seriously...seriously ..you are saying this....you don't know what he done to my Princess...." all are shocked by hearing Taehyung's chuckle..." You're princess ahh!!....your Princess...because of you ...only because of you this was happened..." Jungkook was shocked to hear his words that how can he justifying his sin and blaming others..." Because of you being with her closely ....i was just getting jealous.. whenever you were around with her....do you know...for past few days she was ignoring me...it's only because of you...."