HAPPINESS

They reached railway station as they planned without getting caught by their teachers and her mom and brother . yes they also came with them for sending off them.ayerin and y/n tried their best to avoid y/n's mom and brother but they denied and came with them .after some time y/n's family leave their in station and went from there. and now they are going to execute their plans.

{next morning}

Finally reached their destination MUMBAI.

They went to the rooms which they already booked .they get freshened themselves and they started to roam around. because concert timing was evening so they have lot of time to reach there.

IN THE EVENING

           ayerin and y/n reached to stadium. there was so much crowd and so much banners of BTS .y/n was beyond happy to see that view infront of her but at the same time she was sad that she didnt have tickets to go in.she waited outside for long hours to get a little glimpse of them but .....

she informed her friend that she will come  late and sp she will go and rest herself in room."yahhh!! i cant leave you alone here this is very danger for you " "its ok ayerin i'll take care dont be afarid in the stadium so much crowd available so dont you go and rest in room .i'll be back when i see them.

after waiting so much time she decided to go inside withouy knowing anyone.she went inside but she got caught by security and she started running outside staduim but inside campus and she bumped into one person" sorry sir please help me i just want to see BTS but i didnt have tickets i dont know what to do please sir help me they are trying to catch me!!" she was continuosly speaking with that person but that person didn't budge later she went pass by him until the person dragged you with him in a room and locked inside with you . you was really scared that you didnt spoke and standing there like a statue .after som minutes you are in senses and try to scream the person blocked your mouth with his palm not to scream.

you dont see his face because the room was dim and he is wearing mask also so you cant recognised who he is and

you dont see his face because the room was dim and he is wearing mask also so you cant recognised who he is and ...."if you scream they will find you and caught you for doing crime, maybe put you in jail. so dont scream ok and think that i saved you from them by not caughting " with that saying you nodded your head and he removed his palm from your mouth and" what crime i have done for which they put me in jail?.. chuckling at her words he said "what crime!!you are the one who committed your crime by saying that you dont have tickets for concert but you came without permission this only enough for you to put yopu in jail baby!!!" "dont call me baby you dont have the rights to call me like that ..dont play with me .i know i came inside without permission but it doesn't mean it s crime .im an army so ....."she paused some minutes and she pouted her lips and said" yes! you are correct im bad as an army i dont want to do that it will make my boys sad.thinking that army take advantage of us and committed crime in the name of our fandom.im very bad im really very bad army" with that saying she started crying silently.after seeing her crying figure his eyes softened and " no !! no !! its not like that you are not bad we never think our army like that!" after realising what he said he facepalmed himself in his thought "what!!! we ??? " " no no it means our bosses !!!" " your bosses ??" thinking for some time ans she said" so you are their bodyguard right !!! ahhh thats why you are telling that i did crime." with that saying she wiping her tears and " i need your help can you help me to meet BTS for once please bro!!!" 

"what ??? bro?? when i became bro for army" thinking in his mind he said" no im not in that position to do something like that!!!" "ahhh tell me that you are not that much worth "with that saying she ready to leave from there and when she opened the door she saw the security was still there and she quickly closed the door and ran back to the room then he also saw she was panicked so he came near her both bumped eachother and he grabbed her from her waist there eyes met with each other .they were so close until their lips connected they hear a knock on the door and they realesed themselves and she got panicked from getting caught and he grabbed her wrist and dragged her with him to the secret door and it will lead to the back stage of the stadium.

they were so close until their lips connected they hear a knock on the door and they realesed themselves and she got panicked from getting caught and he grabbed her wrist and dragged her with him to the secret door and it will lead to the back sta...

She was surprised and got goosebumps to see the whole fandom in front of her .seeing her reaction he chuckled himself and said "just wait here nd watch how much you want its a free view concert only for you baby!!" " i said dont call be baby,  you can't call me like that im a muslim girl only my future husband have rights to call me like that got !! Mr. bodyguard." "my name is jack not bodyguard and whats your name ba..." before  finishing his words she glared him and said "my name y/n."" where are you from?" " im from chennai >and you dont know about my city so better give good security to my boys." after sometime she didnt saw BTS so she asked him " why they are not coming to the stage? " "its because they are in one hour break its almost time for them to perform so watch the performance and enjoy i'll get going i have to be there with them . dont go anywhere im coming to escort you to out ok"with that saying he went from there. 

after some time " hey tae !! where were you ?we searched you for long ?where did you went? " all the members bombering on him with questions and he cooly taking his mask and said went to get fresh air but accidently met with a naughty army ..." " what !! you met with army ?? is ahe did something to you or..." " she didnt know who iam i just weared a mask so she didnt have any idea that its me who is talking with her maybe she is dumb or..." " maybe she is innocent hyung" with that saying jungkook went to get ready for the show..."" where is she?is she looking good ?"hobi asked him"no she is not !!""then how you are with her this much long time" tae didnt said anything and went to get ready for the show....

as the show gets started she got excited to see them very closely and started enjoying her moment on the side of backstage ...its doent matter for her that she is in back stage but she is happy that she is enjoying for seeing their performance without having tickets😉😜🤣✌🤞

after finishing the show tae getting ready to meet you .on the other side you just hiding youself for not geeting caught by anyother person .after wearing his mask tae went to that place where he left y/n. not having her presence on that place he got panicked" where she went i told her to stay here .where she went ?what if something happen to her or what if she got caught by the gaurds?"he is grabbing his hair in frusturation searching her everywhere.he dont why he is getting nervous because of mere girl.?????