LOVABLE GIFT

You just went one jewerly shop with them and you didnt talked with ayerin no she didnt taled with you. you just lost in your thoughts someone pulled your abaya's sleeve you looked back its was Jimin " hey !im sorry for speaking like >>" " oj !Jiminshi its ok i just forgot that you also forgot that and enjoy this day because im enjoying by roaming here with my BTS" you just said that with a big smile ..All mood went back to normal after what happened in restaurant and that panipoori shop..

  Ayerin went to the roadside  jewerly shop and "hey Y/n ah come here see this !!!" you just surprised and happy that your friend forgot what happened between you two and caleed you to buy something you just bought a bracelet for jack {a} kim taehyung for token of friendship and you saw another bracelet , you want to buy that but you dont have that much money because you want to buy some gifts for BTS so just saved the money and went from there .

 Then someone came there and bought that bracelet. you just helped lot them by speaking other languahge and explaining things for them . it helped a lot for them{BTS}..." Y/n shii how you know this language ? did u studied ?" " Jin Oppa stop calling me Y/n shi im younger than you so call me by my name and about language i have studied till my Vth grade like only alphabets but after that because of my mom and my first language made me speak clearly .."" how your mom?"" ahhh ! my mom is a teacher and she got graduated in this language separately she is pro in this language and some other languages too...my mom is my role model but im feeling guilty that im not like my mom, im not very good in studies like my mom, im not mature like my mom in my age ,,, i think im not a good daughter for her, she always wished for a son for her but i born as a frist born fofr the family maybe because of that they ready to get married as fast as they can then only they will give whole attention to his son." sighinig heavily she started walking and saw the shop what she want to buy.

"AHhh Ayerin you just be with them I'll be back in few minutes i have something to buy for my parents hmmm..."with that saying you went from there ... "Ahh uncle can you show me some kurtas and i just want to do some embridery work on that.. can i done that by my hand itself is it ok right?" " ohhh it is ok first you select how many you want then i'll send you to place of that work being done ..." you just selecting kurta for each one and" ohhh are you buying this much dress only for your father and brother not for your mother??"

                            You just scaredby hearing his voice " ahhhh you just scared me ...why are you following me all the time ??? are you......investigating me ?am i looking suspicious for you??" your questions makes him laugh that you just lost in his bunny laugh and said " BUNNY BOY".        "what did you said ?" " Ahhh !!! you only told me to call you by nicknames so i chose this..if you dont like its...""no i like it ARMY calls me like this you also ARMY so its ok to be having a nice name from you also"> you both chuckled and you went with that kurtas to the basement Jungkook also followed you then he was shocked to see hundereds of employees working there and you sat there with a thread, needle with a little frame.and he asked " what are you doing here ? and what is this ?" " ahhhh i just want to be it a surprise but you just ruined it " with that saying you started to do work .. "what i have done ?" " nothing if you want to stay with me here you can or you are getting bored means you can leave and wait outside it'll take some time." you started to do things slowly Jungkook understands what you are doing and sat beside you little far from you and smiling while seeing you doing work for him but not only for him ...

" you started to do things slowly Jungkook understands what you are doing and sat beside you little far from you and smiling while seeing you doing work for him but not only for him

                                                                {you can imagine like this}

       after working for one hour you finished your work and paid for kurtas and went to other members .

on the other side:-

Ayerin was losing her patience while you were gone for the whole hour and getting angry for making them waiting ...then she saw you were coming with Jungkook smiling with him she got furious and "where were you ahhh ?you said it'll take some minutes but you were gone for one whole hour what do you think of yourself ahhh am i watchman to you to wait for you ??" " im sorry Ayerin i dont know how time went fast this much really sorry and sorry all of you i dint have any intension to wait you but>>" " its ok Y/n shi we didnt get bored even we went to some places and buy somethings but because of language issue we didnt know how to bargain and buy but we just bought what they said as MRP..."   

You said sorry for hundred time for thinking that you did a mistake so you tried so many times to speak with her but she was busy in speaking with taehyung....now you just started getting angry on taehyung not knowing why....and you see Jimin was glaring at taehyung and Ayerin and you realised that Jimin likes Ayerin you went near him , currently you all are sitting near the wall of mumbai beach .

    "hmmmm ,,, Are you sad ?why im not looking charmness in our angels's face?" you started the conversation " ahhh its nothing i also dont know why im like this ?" " i know !!!, don't think too much Jimin shii , i know you like Ayerin but what to...

    "hmmmm ,,, Are you sad ?why im not looking charmness in our angels's face?" you started the conversation " ahhh its nothing i also dont know why im like this ?" " i know !!!, don't think too much Jimin shii , i know you like Ayerin but what to do ? if you like someone with your whole heart allah will definetly helps you to get .so dont worry and be confindent in your decision if you are sincere then she will come to you one day .." " i dont know im sincere in my feelings or not but when im seeing her she is the only one im having vision all went blank everytime im seeing her"" ohhhh !!! because of her im also not getting a view from you !"" you said that with a pout and Jimin chuckled with your cuteness and he raise his hand to pinch your cheeks but stopped in the middle while thinking about what jungkook said, "im sorry im just forget , i dont want to make you uncomfortable sorry >" "its oko Jimin shi it happens when you are in love" by saying this you both laughed together and started eating which you buy for you and Jungkook but you didnt find him so you shared with Jimin.

{im sorry for the long part but what to do i get long and it get another part also so please bear with this🤣😜🤞}