COMA!!!!!

you were shocked to see the view infront of you...it's your family members..they found you....your father was seeing you with tears filled eyes..." Y'n ah....you are the best ...this pizza was really amazing i'm really lucky to have you....." by not having reply from you he came to you ....but his body got numb by seeing the view in front of him....someone is choking you...you were trying to freed from him....his whole body was froze and trembling to think about to lose you...he came back to his senses and ran to  you by freeding that person from you...but some other man came there and started beating him..." Abbu...please ...tell them not to beat him... he didn't to anything wrong, please leave him....please ..." you were begging to your father...but he didn't budge...so you try to go near him but your uncle hold your wrist and trying to dragging you out from the house....

You were screaming to stop them.." Uncle i'll do whatever you want please leave him...already he is not well...please..i'm begging you...For allah's  sake please leave him..." hearing your scream they left him and coming towards you...you saw Taehyung ...you were trembling in tears while seeing him...his beautiful baby face was  bruised now..." Y/n....don't do whatever they are saying ...don't accept...i'll come for you..." you were a crying mess..." Taehyung just forgot about me...think that i'll never exist in your life...forgot me  Taehyung...i'm always gives you pain only....please..." ..

you saw Taehyung was trying to stand up and saw you leaving..." one minute uncle ...please...just one minute...." your father stopped your uncle to hear him.." y/n ah...when i said i love you....i mean it..and i'll do whatever to make you mine....." he harshly spitted blood which was coming from his mouth..." you've to wait for me...i'll come to you, likehow  you are expecting..i'll become the person like how you want...and this not for you ,,, this is for us....i'll definetly find my path ,my true god ...and i'll ask him for you to become my halal love...mark my words ....i'll ...you have to wait for me...will you?....."

after hearing his words you felt something ...his confident makes you strong .....you have trust in Allah that he will come to you...ALLAH  will help him...with the heavy heart you left with your family.....
for the whole ride you were in a crying mess...seeing you like this your father felt a pang in his heart for hurting you....

[ all are thinking how they found you,,,it's because of ayerin....she didn't told them but they traced her mobile...recently you have talked with her...then only you got  caught by them....}

IN SEOUL:-

after all.. Taehyung reached seoul with a heavy heart..and don't know what to do ,,where to go..so he starightly went to Jungkook's house....seeing him with Bruised face Jungkook was terrified..and started getting panick" Hyung !!! Hyung!!!...what happened to your face?" without saying anything Taehyung plooped himself on the couch...." wait?...is she ok? is my princess ok.?" Jungkook was bombaring with his questions and then he saw taehyung was crying silently while closing his face on his palm....

"Hyung!...you are scaring me..." Jungkook went near him and Taehuyng hugged him and started crying badly..after crying for the 15 mins...taehyung explained to him what was happened....
"Hyung!,,do you really...." "ofcourse Kook...she is my life...please atleast you don't doubt my love...please...."

after that Taehyung met with Bang Pdnim and his company and explained what happened ...and he assure them that he will take all responsibilities...seeing him like this..other members also accepted to help Taehyung by taking whatever punishment the company gives....  

                                             .................................................................................

After reaching your home, you mother was slapped you and hugged you while crying and but you didn't respond her ,you starightly went to your room...still you are processing the fact, that Taehyung promised you..you were confused that should you trust him or not...but remembering his bruised face you decided to trust him...And going to trust ALLAH'S  decision.....