ACCIDENTAL CONFESSION

All the members went there time with their families and JUngkook was laying in his mother's lap and asked "eomma!!!"  " Yes!! baby ...tell me..." "Eomma ...do you mind If i became a Muslim!!!" there was a silence between them and" why are you asking this? are you interested in muslim stuffs or you found your real god? ...." why are you asking me this Eomma?? ..." " Because Muslims always believe that...there is no god but.. allah is one.. they always beleive that... and if someone wants to revert there only reason is they found there god... that's why i asked you that did you found your god... i'm always said to that chose whatever you want and me and your father never forced you to follows any beliefs its your life you can do whatever you want but just be sincere in your decisions and be  sincere in whatever you are doing....ok... i'll always on your side.. ok...!!! come and eat something baby..." " Eomma don't call be baby... i'm not baby anymore ...." 

  " What if your girlfriend or wife calls you like that...ahhh???" "i'll think about that in future...." with that saying they went to finish there dinner....

IN TAEHYUNG'S HOME:-

   " Tae !!! are you alright??is something bothering you?..." " NO!!! ... My beautiful Eomma... i'm completely fine.." saying that Taehyung huuged her mom ... they were in the kitchen and Taehyung's mom cooking his favourite dishes and" Anniyo... you were off from the day you came here..." "Nothing like that mom...it's just some stress that's all....after finishing his dinner he went to her room and took out something from his cupboard and went to get freshup... 

He came out after wearing that... and he saw himself in the mirror and smiled while caressing what he weared now... it was the kurta which you gifted him...after receiving this from you he never weared this... now he is having an urgue to wear and now he is wearing and layed on bed satring the ceiling blankly and he closed his eyes but suddenly your face came in view whic you were blowing air on his face ....suddenly he opened his eyes and removed the kurta and put it in the cupboard and went to sleep without wearing his shirt....

AFTER SPENDING SOMETIME WITH THEIR FAMILY, all are returned to their dorm and suddenly taehyung's phone buzzed ..it was ayerin's call.. when he try to cut the call , Hoseok took the phone from him and attend the call..." Hey!!! Ayerin shi ..How are you? how is Y/n shi..?" " 

"AHhhh !!! Hoseok shi... I'm fine ...i think She also fine maybe....what about you all? how was your award show?..." "what do you mean by maybe... you didn't talk with her... ???" "Ahhh !!  i have talked but she only call me and told me to download the award show.. she cutted the call..." 

"HHH.....she know about the award show....!!!" "wait!! wait!!... she is calling me.. i'll put the call on conference..but please don't try tp speak with her...what if her father or someone with her so please maintain silence while we were in a call... ok..." by that Ayerin putted the call on conference without knowing you...

"Asalamualikum Ayerin... How rae you Jaan??" "AHhh ..walaikum asalam... I'm fine what you want now... i've already downloaded the video don't worry ok... now tell me what's going on..." You chuckled " Ayerin and other members was confused and Jungkook heart skipped a beat thinking that what if she got engaged and...." what happen Bi**h why are you chuckling?..." 

"Ahhh ... nothing all are rejected me...." you made a thin smile on your face and..." ohhh .. it's a good news then why are you sad? ahhh!!!" " no one likes me... its means that i don't deserve to be liked as a person..." Jungkook felt a pang in his heart and felt bad for her ... he try to speak but Hoseok stopped him by signalling him not to do anything... taehyung also came there and tried to speak but Jimin closed his mouth and told him about what is happening there....

"Yahh!!! what are you blabbering... ?? are you out of your mind...???" " I wish i were like you,,,,like a matured girl.. pretty girl... then all will likes me ..right...??" taehyung felt someone is stabbing in his heart by hearing her words and thought about that day how he humilated you by harsh words...and he felt that you were suffering with stress and depression...

"i like you the way you are Y/n ah..." all are shocked by hearing Jungkook words its not because of his confession it's because what..IF  you will hear him or any of your family members will hear HIM... but at that time you were speaking with your nanny...." is something you said when i was speaking with nanny...??" All are felt relieved by knowing you didn't hear anything and "AHH... no nothing ....when are you coming here....???" " tomorrow morning ..we are leaving from here... tomorrow night i'll be there don't worry jaan... ok allah hafiz.. let's meet tomorrow.. insha allah..." by biding bye you cut the call and....

"Yahh!! Mr. Jungkook ...i think you just planned to get me die in her father's hands right??... that was close... " " AHhh ... Ayerin shii i'm really very sorry for the trouble which he caused you... sorry... don't worry i'll never let anything happen to you Ayerin shii... when i'm here .. nothing bad happen to you.. " hearing Jimin's words Ayerin's heart skipped a beat and heat rised up on her body and slight blush covered her cheeks.. this feeling was new to her.. because she never felt something like this whenver she is with Taehyung... but jimin's words makes her flusttered...

"ahhh ... i'm hanging up just take care you all... bye..." Ayerin just cut the call and she felt heat rised up on her cheeks by thinking Jimin's words again and again....

"yahhh!!! Jungkook ah you are just...woaahhh i just can't take this... we already informed you that you can't speak right but..." they were talking with him but in the middle of the conversation.. Jungkook left from there... Taehyung also zoned out on his place and"Yahh!!.. Taehyung did something again happened between you both??" " AHH!!... no! nO!!... JIMIN ahhh... nothing happened don't know why he is behaving like this... ok let's take rest ok....see you later.." Taehyung went to his room and started thinking about your words....

In his room , Jungkook thinking about words again and again..." why are you thinking low about  yourself princess..? why... You are too good the way you are princess...tht's why i'm calling you pirncess..... i don't mind about your face but... even you are feeling bad about your face... it's too good on you.. you are pretty, you are beautiful with that pimples itself.. i'll never seen a girl with a pimples that much good..... and you are cutee too..." by saying that thinking when you were being cute while asking for ice cream from Ayerin... he just smiling to himself that what he became now... and its really hard for him to backoff from you...