💖LOVEY..... DOVEY.......💖

BEFORE MARRIAGE:-

                    Taehyung was in deep confusion thinking about the future, like how he is going to face the which is going to happen after this marriage....when he was in deep thoughts, he got a call from Jimin, " hey bro..whats up....i think you forgot us?" "asalamualikum Jiminah....it's not like that ...and i already told you that i'm going to meet My Rab...then how can you say this to me.....how are the others?did they missed me?"

"ofcourse they were Pabo!!!!...they all are missing you a lot... every second...but they also  want to give some space to you by knowing your path so...don't worry" "is it? is it why no one is tried to call me...by all these days haaa?/ and didn't ask about my whereabouts"   Jimin chuckled at TAe's words and..

" sorry bro....and i'll let them know that how you are eagerly waiting for their call.....are you doing good there?how was your meeting with your God...." hearing 'your god' from his mouth...he felt some vibe to his whole body....so he decided to offer his salah and want to clear his confusion about the marriage...."ok Jiminah..i want to offer salah....i'll call you later...take care....ALLAH HAFIZ..""ALLAH AHFIZ bro..."after disconnecting the call, TAehyung went to offer his salah to clear his mind..... 

PRESENT:-

after speaking with Ayerin, you again came to TAehyung,  who was still speaking with moulana....you came near him and holding his hands into yours and smiling widely by seeing your both hands tangled....Taehyung noticed your doings and smiled at your cutesness and he excused himself and informed Moulana that he is leaving with you ....

"moulana...can i took my leave then.....it's alreday late....so..." "ok..ok .. by boy...just be happy with her...and showered her with your lots of love like how you said before....masha allah....you too look so adorable....Allah will bless you with only happiness...."and he blew on your both faces and finally you left with Taehyung and Ayerin.....

"ok...Guys..i'm leaving now...you both spent sometime together and will meet for the dinner ...so take care..." "Allah Hafiz jaan"" Allah Hafiz baby...." "Allah HAfiz tae.."" Allah Hafiz Ayerin."
after biding bye to Ayerin, you both went to spent some time together....you were having difficulty in walking because of that dress ...seeing your discomfort TAehyung told you to wait and went somewhere...

after few minutes he came back with a bag and " here!!!" you scrunched your eyebrows in confusion " what is this TAehyung shi...?" "go and change into this you can't roam around in this dress so you better change and i'm too going ok...let's go ..." you just smiled at his caring behaviour and you both went to change hotel where your marriage held on....

" you just smiled at his caring behaviour and you both went to change hotel where your marriage held on

you were just mesmerized by seeing his choice for you....after seeing yourself in the hotel restroom mirror....getting shy....by seeing youself....after getting out from the restroom ...you were stunned by seeing the view infront of you....

you were stunned by seeing the view infront of you