CONFUSED

On the way out to the dorm You just remembered thatyou have to gave gift to jack {a}Taehyung so you excused yourself toyour friend by saying that " Ahh Jaan!! i forgot that i have to meet with jack and wants say thanks so can you please leave to room and wait for me there i'll be right back ...please jaan ..please.. "" yah !! dont do this again ... im waiting for you here just go and meet him or i'm also coming with you..." "there is no need what if he get angry so please i'll be back soon please jaan try to understand okkk...." Ayerin just went from there ... you just message to him to meet you backside of the dorm...

Taehyung phone popped with your message" HEY JACK MEET ME .. AT THE BACK SIDE OF THE DORM.. I KNOW ITS DIFFICULT BUT PLEASE TRY TO COME I'LL BE WAITING!!!"  With a sudden jerk he wake up from the couch and went to get ready to meet you... all are shocked by his sudden action and "where are you going Tae??" " haa!! hobi hyung i'm having some work outside i'll be back ...ok just informed to Bangpd nim..." with that saying He went out to meet you...

You were waiting for him for the 10 mins he didn't arrived yet.. at that time some drunk men came there and started coming near to touch you .. but you were fast enough to moved from there.. they were behind you and you just tripped with a stone and fell down.. your leg got sprained and you cant able to move ..they came near you and....

TAE POV:-

I'm just going to meet her but i forgot to wear mask and again went inside and wore that.. i'm late with 10 mins its already dark outside how can she wait in this dark without any fear... what if something happen to her.... ahhh why i'm thinking like this what is happening to me... thinking like i went to search for her . at that time some men maybe they were drunk just trying to touch a girl ....my eyes widened by seeing the girl , is noneother than My Y/n ....she was sitting on the ground and try to run but she can't... my nerves filled with anger how can they touch her like this ....i went near them by dragging their hands and twisted one of the drunken man and pulled them through the road....she was in a crying mess and i was about to touch her..." please!! dont touch me... Please.. yah !! help me please..." hearing her whimpers my heart broken into pieces and i lifted up with her shirt sleeve and she looked at me ... and ...

 Y/N POV:- 

 i was in the verge of crying and praying to my allah that dont get touched by them but suddenly i felt a tug on my shirt and someone lifted me with my shirt sleeves its none other than Jack.... i didn't think anything and i hugged him very fastly that he stumbbled in his place ... i dont know why i did that but... i know i done a haram thing but that time i need one embrace to console me ... 

TAE POV:-

she just hugged me with a force that i got stumbbled in my place and i was just shocked by her act that.. she always said that non-muslims cant touch her but now she did this... she was shivering in fear.. then only I realised that she need some one's embrace to hold her ,console her thats why she done that and when i try to hold her she just immediately getaway from me realising what she did... i said " hey are you ok ...it's okay it happens sometimes and ... she just backing away from me but got stumbled ..."hey what happen" I try to touch her but she just palmed her hand towards me and "its ok im fine im think i got sprained my leg while running from them ...its ok no need to worry..."

You both were standing there for some minutes and by broking the silence you spoke" ahhh !thank you so much for helping me.." " it's ok you should be carefull next ,, you can't roam like this at this hour..." " hhhh !! i just want to thank you for helping me thats why i called you here.. if i want to meet you there you will be in trouble right? thats why i called you out.. unfortunately this happened..." you said with a pout and he just chuckled with your cuteness and ..." ok ..i think you thanked me two times noe i can take my leave and you should reach your place safely ok ..." "Ahhh... Mr. Jack!!!..." you stopped him by pulling his jacket sleeving which he was wearing... Taehyung scrunched his eyebrows together and saw you taking out something from your bag and its a bracelet having frienship sign with heart ..

 Taehyung scrunched his eyebrows together and saw you taking out something from your bag and its a bracelet having frienship sign with heart

like this....

Taehyung was mesmerized by seeing this bracelet and you just raised his hand by his sleeve and you just wore this on his wrist without touching him ... he was just stunned and got lost by seeing your activities.... " its a token of friendship between us so dont forget me and im also not going to forgot you ... you've done a lot to me so you deserve a special gift thats why... just accept this ....and may allah bless you all the happiness and success in you life" with that saying you just blew on his face and  he just got lost in your speech  and your activity .....and

                               you just waved your hand infront of him and " yahhh!! where you lost ahh??... " nothing i just ... stunned receiving a such a wonderful gift in my whole life ... thats why i zoned out maybe...." " but you did'nt even show your face for your friend !!!>>> "

You said with a pout and he realised how he is betraying you and " ahhh its not a good time so when time comes i'll definetely show until then just take a good care of you Y/n ah ...." with that saying he just left from there without staring back at you... you just felt bad that he didnt said a proper goodbye and just then 

"I'M SORRY CHINGU !!!!!...I JUST CANT TAKE THE FACT THAT YOU WERE LEAVING THIS EARLY I JUST DON'T WANT SHOW MY WEAKNESS BY CRYING SO... JUST TAKE CARE YOURSELF AND WE WILL MEET ONE DAY I PROMISE . THANK YOU FOR ACCEPTING ME AS A FRIEND BYE..." she got a message from him and she felt happy by seeing his message  and left for her  room .... 

IN THE DORM:-

   " Why are  you confusing me ?.. i dont like this feeling, this is why I started ignored you for the whole day even you cared about me but i hurt you... you gave a awesome gift for taehyung and for your jack too... i dont know what is happening to me.... and why i said MY Y/N.....ahhhh... im just confused i liked her friend Ayerin and i promised her that we will try to get along even in distance then why i felt my heart beating stopped when i saw Y/n in that terrible situation...i cant stop myself why....."  he just blabbering with his confused feeling and started smiling seeing the bracelet in his hands thinks that he delicately wear that in his hands ... he just caressed it and smiled himself thinking that not to take this of ever in life... and went to his dreamland....