vinte e quatro

2 hours later

Joao's POV

"do you think she'll come out soon?" Alba asks. I forgot to tell them that she left her room earlier.

"she's already gone," I tell them.

"she's dead?" I'm not going to try and guess why that's what he thought I meant.

"no," she shakes her head. "I should've known. I should've checked up on her more often-"

I cut her off, "what? No, no she went to Saudi."

"why Saudi?" I've been spending the whole day thinking that.

"that's so random," I agree with him. 

"ohh, you don't know," Alba says. What does she know?

"don't know what?" I ask intrigued.

"it doesn't matter," she shakes her head. "As long as she's safe if she feel more comfortable in Saudi than here with us then that's fine."

"will she be back?" Pedri asks.

"she says we'll see her in the Euros," I tell them what she told me. 

"anyway she's fine, that's all that matters. What matters is did you cheat on her?" Shit. Of course she found out. It's all over social media so they were bound to find out eventually I just didn't think it was going to be this soon.

"what?" Pedri sounds so shocked right now.

"you kissed Magui right." I nod my head, "did you and Tati break up?"

"no," I tell them, avoiding eye contact.

"so you did cheat and with your ex aswell?" Pedri says, slowly coming to a realization.

"I did." I don't know what else to say.

"what the fuck Joao, does she know?" Alba asks pissed.

I nod my head, "yeah," I whisper.

"well when did she find out?" Pedri asks.

"yesterday." I really wish I wasn't having this conversation right now.

"well I wonder why she went to Saudi. That's fucked up." I know Alba is mad at me, but I feel like she is more mad than Tatijana was. To be honest though Tati has other things on her mind.

"you know what it feels like to be cheated on and you cheated," Pedri says. Does he not think I know that already? I didn't mean to do it.

"and I feel fucking shit about it so can you just stop." I raise my voice slightly.

"no I won't just stop. That's my best friend. she's already feeling shit for whatever reason and you just fucking cheated on her you cunt." She slaps me hard. "Who the fuck do you think you are? Just because you've got all these fan girls drooling over you, you think you can treat people however you want. Well guess what you can't, I hope guilt is eating you up although you look perfectly fine," she storms off.

She has every right to be mad at me. I'm a shit person  and I know she's just defending her friend but she's not trying to look at it from my point of view. I didn't feel like I had a choice at the time.

"bro," he tries talking to me but I don't want to hear any lectures.

"don't," I walk off to my room.

I feel shit. Yeah, I cheated. Yeah I'm in the wrong, but they make it seem like I'm heartless. Of course guilt is eating me up, I really like her and I really miss her. I don't know why I did what I did but I regret it so so much. All I wanna do is talk to her, talk it out but she's depressed and I don't know why. She won't talk to anyone, so I really don't know what to do. Even if she breaks up with me, we still have this fake relationship to put on for the media, but right now it doesn't seem like she cares about that.

Tatijana's POV

I knock on the door and Gio opens it letting me walk in and putting my bags down.

"hi tia," I give her a small smile.

"sobrinha," she looks at me with sadness in her eyes. She hugs me tightly, while I cry into her shoulder. "Tatijana please stop crying."

"I've tried tia, I've tried so much but there's just too many tears," I barely let out.

Cristiano walks in with Cris 

(just to make the story easier to understand when I'm talking about her uncle i'll call him Cristiano and when i'm talking about his son i'll call him Cris or Junior)

They both hug me which just makes me cry more

"have you been eating, drinking?" Cristiano asks.

I shake my head and sit down, "I haven't left my room."

"let me get you some water," she leaves the room.

"I thought I told you, it wasn't your fault." I feel like I'm being interrogated.

"you can tell me that as much as you want, I'll never believe you." Cris sits down next to me and I put my head on his shoulder as he puts his arm around me bringing me in for a side hug.

Cristiano kneels down in front of me, "are you feeling this way because of guilt or because you miss him?"

I shrug my shoulders, "I don't know both I guess, you know he never loved me. I never loved him but at the end of the day, he's my dad, he must mean something to me."

"do your friends know?" He asks.

I shake my head, "I haven't talked to them, so I guess not."

"do you plan on telling them?" Cris join the conversation.

"when I can bring myself to see them without bursting out into tears," I cried on the way here. I cried when I got here. I'm a mess, and I just want to feel good about myself now.

Gio comes back and gives me a glass of water.

ive got school tomorrow and there are three pieces of homework due that have not been completed so i already know detentions are coming my way

please don't forget to vote!!

enjoy hope you're living your best life cause i know i'm not!!