cinquenta e três

"that ruined my mood," I joke but it's true.

"I'm hungry," I roll my eyes. Always hungry always eating, but he still manages to keep fit. It runs through the blood not for me though.

"where do you wanna eat?" I ask him. We are near so many restaurants so he has to choose somewhere nice.

"Mcdonald's." Of course out of every food shop near that's where he goes. He's actually not serious at all.

"every shop in the world and you have to choose the only one that gives me trauma." I guess if that's what he wants that's what he gets.

"we're gonna face your fears today together." That's so sweet of him but I don't think I'll ever get over that and that's fine with me.

"I'm not ready Cris," I tell him truthfully, I'm suddenly really nervous.

"well get ready." I'll always love Jr for trying to help me but this time, I'm not sure.

We walk in and Jr chooses his food, "I can't do this."

"lets go slow you can have a happy meal," he tells me.

"okay," I give him a small smile.

He gets me a happy meal with a cheeseburger and a milkshake, I pay for it and we sit down. He's eating and all I can do is stare at my food in distress, "have a chip at least just one."

I put one in my mouth and I immediately feel all my face going pale, "I'm gonna throw up."

"no you're not, you've had one now have another." I put another one in my mouth.

"only you can make me eat Mcdonald's again," I say making as both laugh.

"your welcome," he bows. "Now have a sip of your milkshake."

I take a small sip, "okay that's not even that bad."

He sees right through me though, "you don't have to lie you're literally shaking."

"I can't." I shake my head, "I'll be back okay?"

He nods his head and I go straight to the toilet, I make sure no one's in there then I put my fingers in my mouth and throw up. I'm overheating, I'm shivering, I'm ill. I flush the toilet and put some cold water on my face. I look at myself in the mirror, I have to be better than this I can't let my past ruin my future I'm gonna face my fear and I'm doing this I'm gonna eat Mcdonald's

I come back out and Cris gives me a sympathetic look, "prima I'm sorry you don't have to eat it. I shouldn't have pressured you."

"you didn't, don't stress and you're right I can face my fear and I will," I say confidently.

"are you sure?" He asks worriedly.

"yep." I put a chip in my mouth, and another, and another until I finish my chips and my drink, "okay I've done enough for one day, I can't eat that burger."

"well done Tati I'm so so proud of you," he looks at me like a happy parent and that makes me feel uncomfortable.

"I should be saying that to you,  you're 14 telling a 23 year old you're proud of them, but thank you I really appreciate it, you helped me face my fear so thanks," I smile at him.

1 hour later

We go back to the hotel, "will you be okay?"

I nod my head, "yeah."

"just be totally transparent with him and everything should be fine," he tells me before I walk into my room.

"thanks," I say genuinely grateful for the support.

"do you want me to give Alana the nutella?" He asks me with his hand out.

"no I'll come there after we talk and tell you how it went." We hug and I kiss his forehead.

this is a really short chapter my bad but i go on holiday tomorrow though thats so exciting!!

please don't forget to comment and vote!!

enjoy hope you're living your best life cause i know i'm not!!