trinta e nove

The next day

"Anto!" I say seeing Griezmann in the corridor

"Tati oh my god, it's been so long," he hugs me.

"how's everything been going?" I ask him, referring to his career.

"really good I'm Atletico's star player and I love it there," he tells me grinning. I can tell how much he enjoys it there and I'm happy the club are treating him well.

"great I'm glad you're enjoying it," I say.

"what about you? I heard about you and Joao congrats." Kind of wishing he never brought that up.

"yeah, well technically we aren't on speaking terms," I tell him awkwardly.

"oh what happened?" I explain most of it to him. "Oh, well I still think of him as my mate but he's fucked up this time."

"well thank you for listening to my rant but I should get going." I think up an excue so we can stop talking about that.

"of course, come support tonight if you're free," he tells me.

I can never say no to going to a football match, "I will and I'll wear your jersey aswell."

7 hours later

After the match I see Antoine, "did no one want to come with you?" 

He's taking the piss, "more like I didn't wanna come with anyone. I've been hanging out with them the whole time I just needed a break."

Just then Aurélien comes up to us, " TT!"

"great game," I give him a slight hug. "Is Kylian okay though?" I ask referring to what happened to his nose.

"Yes just a broken nose he'll be fine to play." Antoine reassures me.

"thank you." Then he sees behind me, "Anto's jersey really?"

"she just likes me more," he jokes.

I roll my eyes, "I promised him, I'll wear yours next game, anyway I'm gonna go have fun."

"see you later,"he gives me a kiss on the cheek before leaving.

this chapter is actually so short because  can't be asked to post but I have to be up to date for tomorrow so yeah, ignore it.

please don't forget to vote!!

enjoy hope you're living your best life cause i know i'm not!!