⚠️⚠️⚠️quarenta e três⚠️⚠️⚠️

⚠️⚠️⚠️SMUT WARNING MAJOR SMUT WARNING YOU CANT SAY I DIDN'T WARN YOU⚠️⚠️⚠️

"where were we?" He asks. I sit on his lap and kiss him again. He falls back and I straddle him not releasing from the kiss, then I feel him getting hard and I stop, "what?"

I shake my head, "I'm not doing this."

"doing what?" He asks completely clueless.

"having sex," I say with an obvious tone. 

"why not? We've done it before." He's actually thick.

"one, you've got a match later you need to focus on that, two, I already told you I'm waiting for the one," I remind him.

"well it would be a good luck for the match and I love you, you love me we're dating whether it's fake or not so technically I'm the one." That's the dumbest thing I've heard leave this guys lips.

"Joao," I complain, really not being bothered.

"please," he practically begs. "It would be birthday sex, make-up sex, and good luck sex all in one."

I roll my eyes giving in, "ugh fine."

He lifts up my ass and he starts to slip down his pants leaving him in his boxers, I help him slip them off and his cock springs up hitting my stomach. I start to move my hand up and down his dick and he throws his head back, letting out an enormous moan. I put his dick in my mouth and slowly put it deeper placing small kisses on the tip. "God Tati fuck."

I'm not crazy. I don't like putting people's nasty dick in my mouth but Joao was different. I press small kisses behind his ear and along his neck as he breathes deeply into my chest and shoulder, trying to conceal his moans. Pre-cum drips from the tip of his cock as my hand moves up and down on his dick fast. He grabs me and start kissing me as he takes his shirt off me. Leaving my skin bare. I take his shirt off, my fingers immediately going towards his bare skin, he moans softly against my lips as I trace his defined abs. His hands roam underneath my shorts as I let out a shaky breath when I feel the pads of his fingers on my underwear. 

He presses down softly and I moan against his lips in pleasure. He turns me over so he's on top pushing my back onto the bed. He spreads my legs, pulls down my underwear and presses himself up against me causing us both to let out a slow, loud moan. He puts cold fingers on my wet vagina move up and down my folds. My breath gets caught in my throat when Joao unexpectedly shoves his fingers into me. I shriek loudly bucking my hips against him. I can feel his hard dick against my thigh and I want him so badly. Joao reconnects our lips my hand gripping his biceps as his free fingers moves in and out of me fast. "Fuck Joao. Yes."

He slowly slips himself into me we moan in sync, he starts off slow thrusting in and out of me at a leisurely pace, I buck my hips up his cock sinking deeper into me and he groans, he thrusts himself into me at a faster and harder pace. I moan out his name as he hits my g-spot repeatedly, making my eyes roll into the back of my head, I moan out as he guides my hips towards him slamming his dick into me over and over, I watch his eyes squeeze shut as he groans out in satisfaction. I grab the sheets causing his to slam himself into me harder. He fills me up completely stretching me out, I can feel his dick in my stomach as he slams his hips into mine.

He moans into my ear as he releases in my throbbing pussy before pulling out his liquids spilling all over my stomach making me release my white sticky liquids on him and the bed. I get up barely and go to the bathroom getting a towel wiping my whole body before Joao comes in and does the same, I go and get one of his hoodies from his room and come back into my room seeing Joao on the bed.

"I'm tired can we have a nap?" I honestly don't know what I expected.

I scoff jokingly, "so much for catching up with Netflix and chill."

"I caught up on your body," I roll my eyes.

"fine," I yawn as he gets in my bed, "eww I'm not sleeping here lets go to your room."

He shrugs his shoulders, "okay." We go in his room he puts some joggers on we get in the bed. He puts his arm around me and pulls me in putting my head in his chest, "I love you so much y'know that? You genuinely make me the happiest guy on this earth."

"I love you too I'm glad you thought I was blind, I guess," he kisses my forehead and I fall asleep.

reading smut and writing smut are two different things guys, I'm scarred for life.

please don't forget to vote!!

enjoy hope you're living your best life cause i know i'm not!!