trinta e quatro

"I will, I will," I assure her, even though I don't want to it's for my image and we both know that.

"thank you, now go watch the match and enjoy yourself, this isn't a work trip I'm just here to make sure you stay out of trouble," she gives me a big smile and hug, before walking away.

Alba runs up to me and jumps onto my back, "YOU DID AMAZING TATI WHAT THE HELL!"

Her reaction makes me laugh, "thank you, I was really nervous,"

"trust me I know," she leaps off me. "What do we do now?"

"well I have to watch the opening game since I'm the guest, but you and the others can leave if you are tired," I tell her, I kinda just want to be alone for the rest of the night.

"okay, I'll meet you back at the hotel room." She gives me another hug before walking off.

I make my way to the box which they have just for me and sit waiting for the match to begin. Then I get a message from the family group chat. It's not an official family group chat it's just me, Cris, Cristiano and Gio, they made it after I came back from rehab after my addiction to drugs, since I'm not close to my proper family.

MESSAGES

a família mais engraçada

Gio- nosso modelo

Cristiano- a cabra

Cris- o bebê estúpido

Tatijana- nosso membro favorito

o bebê estúpido

you did so great Tati we are all proud of you

nosso modelo

i don't know why you were so worried you outperformed like always

a cabra

sorry we couldnt say in person the little ones were tired and hungry

nosso membro favorito

its okay thank you guys i love you so much

nosso modelo

we love you too

o bebê estúpido

come visit tomorrow

a cabra

what have i told you about speaking properly jr

o bebê estúpido

sorry come and visit tomorrow

nosso membro favorito

of course i will have a goodnight guys

o bebê estúpido 

you too

I put my phone away as the match starts. The match gets off to a slow start but after Wirtz scores everything goes Germany's way, less than 10 minutes later Musiala. There was a penalty that Kai scored and a red card for this Scottish player. The second half was just as good, another three goals, technically four but y'know. I hope Ant doesn't feel bad because of his own goal because he still played so good. The match was really exciting. The only players I was really paying attention to was Kai, Antonio and Toni so I'm happy Germany did well. I can't believe he's actually retiring that's so sad for everyone, he will always be remembered as one of Madrid's greatest centre mids. Even though I'm only here because I have to be I'm actually glad because it's a good match.

I send a message to all three of them congratulating them for their win because I can't be bothered to stay any longer.

When I get back to the hotel room Alba isn't in there so I assume she's out with her friends or something. I have a shower and change into my pajamas. Tomorrow's going to be a busy day so I want to get some rest. After a couple of hours of tossing and turning trying to sleep, Alba comes back and falls asleep almost immediately. I can't sleep because I'm hungry so I decide to go for a walk.

I change into some joggers and an oversized shirt, it's pretty dark so I'm not sure exactly what I took but I don't care, I grab my headphones, phone and purse, put my crocs on and go for a walk. I was alone with my feelings once again and I don't know why I always do this because I always start thinking about Joao and the fact he promised not to break my heart and still did because he's selfish.

I thought I could trust him, he made me feel wanted but I guess not. I walk for a while grab a salad and sit quietly to eat. I'm on a bench in a park under light. That's when I notice I'm wearing Joao's  shirt, it smells like him, and I can't believe I didn't notice before. I start crying, I think  cry for a good half hour by the time I get up and head back to the hotel. 

I change my depressing music to listen to Megan Thee Stallion and Cardi B, there music gives me confidence so I wipe my tears and I sing there lyrics all the way until get to the lobby. I turn my music off, get inside my room change into my own clothes and go to sleep.

bro that was actually a great game i cant even lie and im really tired now good night

please don't forget to vote!!

enjoy hope you're living your best life cause i know i'm not!!