[Arc-1]: 1 Indifferent Senior

1 Indifferent Senior [Hypnosis] [Chastity Lock] [Controlled Urination] (Page 1/2)

"Senior." Jiang Qing pressed him against the wall of the empty classroom, and ambiguously stretched one hand from the hem of his short sleeves. Caressing the slender and tight lines of the waist.

But the man who was being touched in an erotic way had no warmth at all, and his eyes were only looking at Jiang Qing lightly.

Jiang Qing, who was watched unblinkingly by Wen Jinmo, didn't feel guilty at all. He looked back with a smile: "How do you feel, senior?"

Wen Jinmo lowered his eyes, and his long eyelashes covered the slight doubt in his eyes. He just shook his head: "I don't feel anything."

"It's okay, junior brother will help you. Try to make you blush and collapse on me as soon as I touch you."

The one who was teased with words The senior didn't seem to realize anything was wrong, he nodded. The doubts in my mind gradually dissipated over time.

"Senior, do you still remember what I just said?" Jiang Qing kissed Wen Jinmo's earlobe gently, and the hot breath made the latter's earlobe turn pink, as if he was shy.

But Jiang Qing knew that this obedient appearance was just an illusion, which he got after hypnotizing Wen Jinmo.

But Wen Jinmo didn't know that he was already in a hypnotic state. He did nothing and allowed the man in front of him to touch his body. "Remember. As a senior, no matter what you do to me, it is normal. No matter what you ask me to do, it is also normal. What you say is common sense. I have to accept it all." He has

always been indifferent, even his expression Wen Jinmo, who was rare, said these words with a normal face, which really made Jiang Qing feel fresh.

"Is everything normal?" He kissed Wen Jinmo's lips, "What about me kissing you?"

"It's also normal." Wen Jinmo didn't feel anything was wrong at all.

Jiang Qing was very satisfied with the results of hypnosis. But Wen Jinmo's body seemed to be naturally insensitive. He touched it for so long but there was no reaction, not even an itch. Born with a wooden body.

Although this could be changed through hypnosis, Jiang Qing did not intend to do so.

He was just gentle on the surface, but in his heart he looked at Wen Jinmo's face in a wicked way, and said with a smile: "So, I want the senior to make my exclusive airplane cup, that's okay too, right?"

Wen Jinmo's expression remained unchanged, and he said with a smile: He said calmly: "Yes." Although Wen Jinmo didn't know what an airplane cup was, it was impossible for him to refuse any of Jiang Qing's requests.

Wen Jinmo, the famous flower of the high mountains in school. He is indifferent to everyone, and no matter what happens, he will never change his expression. People who don't know him will think that he is an iceberg, but if you have a little contact with him, you will find that he is not indifferent to people, but his personality does not allow him to have major emotional ups and downs.

But it doesn't matter, Jiang Qing will turn him into a perfect airplane cup who only has feelings for him.

He first took out two nipple rings and put them on Wen Jinmo to swear his sovereignty, and then took out a set of male chastity belts to lock Wen Jinmo's vagina tightly.

These are also props in the space. If you want to take them off, you have to control them. Otherwise, there is nothing you can do.

Wen Jinmo obeyed and was put on by Jiang Qing. However, when Rutou was penetrated by the nipple ring, he frowned in pain.